Faild to inject the Software

Read this thread, you are probably injecting it into the 64-bit version: https://hake.me/forums/index.php?threads/using-the-cheat-with-the-new-update-reborn-source-2.27/

I've said that it only will work on the 32-bit version. If you try to inject it into the 64-bit version, it will fail to inject.

edit: For anyone reading this, this cheat works fine on 64-bit and 32-bit systems. It will only work on the 32-bit version of Dota 2 though. That does not have anything to do with your operating system.

Last edited:
It's a bug that I'm still figuring out how to fix. Just turn off the menu with the insert key when you are done with the options.

The advantage though is that it will work on DirectX 9, DirectX 11, and OpenGL.

edit: this has been fixed on September 30, 2015

Last edited:
My problem is Failing to inject the soft. When I trying to start 32 bit DotA 2 before starting your client appear an error that says about failing and soon begins restarting Steam.
Help me please! Sorry for my english)
Good luck)

Attachments

• Error.png
    Error.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 24
My problem is Failing to inject the soft. When I trying to start 32 bit DotA 2 before starting your client appear an error that says about failing and soon begins restarting Steam.
Help me please! Sorry for my english)
Good luck)
Download the client again, I (hopefully) fixed this problem earlier this morning. If that doesn't work, restart client.exe and uncheck "VAC Disabler".

Thanks, it works )
But, how can i write any scripts like i did in Ensage?
You can't. The hake.me cheat is completely written by me. It does not use any form of scripting. All of the code is native x86.