Going to renew subscription - Detection question

Oct 26, 2015
Hey,

I think I last subscribed 8 months ago (maybe more). I used to hack on my main account but I've decided against this now...

My question is:

- If I hack on my smurf, and this hack is detected (some time in the future) does Steam do HWID bans and will ban all linked accounts?
- How do I ensure that I have correctly killed the hack if I want to switch to my other account (my main).
- I assume the official comment is to not use this hack on your main? Detection is inevitable if you use this long enough?

- VAC bans won't ban every account you have. Only the one you were caught on.
- Completely close out of all Steam related processes before logging back into a new account. If you want to be extra safe, just restart your computer.
- Our software has never had a ban wave, and we've been up for about 2 years. However, it goes without saying, you use our software at your own risk.

- Our software has never had a ban wave, and we've been up for about 2 years. However, it goes without saying, you use our software at your own risk.

Yeah. It's crazy. I actually checked when I last subscribed and it was around 2 years ago... I stopped because I was imminently expected a ban wave but it just never came.. Good job.

Never been any bans here as far as I know, well zero have been reported, thats usually a good sign. I play with the hack every single day on fake account just to troll and obliterate enemys, As its a free game I reccomend making fake accounts and using them to hack, Dont really need a main acc, or for stats, Just load a fake account, login and Pwn every day. Then if they ban you, just make another fake account, dont do it for the stats or unlocks do it just to pwn, knowing there might be a chance , slim as it sounds, but might one day get banned, for all I know, may never get banned with hake.me