Hake FAIO Update Status

Aug 4, 2017
Just wanted to know if FAIO has been updated or made public, since I don't have a sub anymore.

Ideally would want to renew my sub after FAIO has been updated or made open source.

Would appreciate it if someone with a sub could post on here once it has been updated or made open source.

Reactions: themoat
no updated
Just wanted to know if FAIO has been updated or made public, since I don't have a sub anymore.

Ideally would want to renew my sub after FAIO has been updated or made open source.

Would appreciate it if someone with a sub could post on here once it has been updated or made open source.
nothing new

Reactions: Ayush2007
Regardless some heroes with no major changes still work fine, Hood, Axe, Sky, legion, Witch, Warlock etc no idea why people waiting for Faio to be updated if it still works for most heroes unless they had major changes also, if you wanting perfect combos etc yes not all heroes will be perfect atm but I mean if you just jamming turbo it works perfect. Arc Warden is still by far the most broken shit ever.

Reactions: SHIN
Regardless some heroes with no major changes still work fine, Hood, Axe, Sky, legion, Witch, Warlock etc no idea why people waiting for Faio to be updated if it still works for most heroes unless they had major changes also, if you wanting perfect combos etc yes not all heroes will be perfect atm but I mean if you just jamming turbo it works perfect. Arc Warden is still by far the most broken shit ever.
Is arc working on FAIO?

I'm trying a competitor plugin, and so far it works so good. Including the damage calculations. (But I'm so used to FAIO's Last hitter, it is so good!!!)

FAIO still works fine, not sure why it being updated is crucial at the moment

although without FAIO hake is officially dead

FAIO still works fine, not sure why it being updated is crucial at the moment

although without FAIO hake is officially dead
It works fine not great as it used to be. I just got off a few games and the competitor(I'm not sure if I can name the program here as it might be against TOS) is better at the moment.

It's still working fine, but its performance declines with every update.
FAIO is still fine for heroes that didn't get a huge update/rework, otherwise it's gg
The humanizer and safety features are far superior to the others competitors.
Hake still offers the best feature/safety ratio atm

It's still working fine, but its performance declines with every update.
FAIO is still fine for heroes that didn't get a huge update/rework, otherwise it's gg
The humanizer and safety features are far superior to the others competitors.
Hake still offers the best feature/safety ratio atm
Well, Ban waves got me every time with both the softwares. So, I don't care anymore, just playing on alt and having fun.

Well, Ban waves got me every time with both the softwares. So, I don't care anymore, just playing on alt and having fun.
Got hit only once with hake out of 3 banwaves, but it's not so much about the banwaves, it's more about overwatch & replays.
Humanizer looks very legit compared to others