Dota 2 HAKE GAVE ME THE COURAGE TO PLAY INVOKER

Here is another intense invoker match I played recently. Two of our teammates left the game so it ended up being 3v5

All the sunstrike kills and continuous spell combos were made possible in this replay thanks to FAIO's Invoker script and Asoji's cfg build

snap006402.png

snap006402p2.png

Last edited:
does not automatically use sunstrike, do you have to prepare sunstrike skills in advance?
you have to adjust your humanizer settings.
and enemy must be movement restricted or run in a straight line

you have to adjust your humanizer settings.
and enemy must be movement restricted or run in a straight line

foo0oo can you please make the 2nd slot spell to be moved to first slot when using Fast Skill hotkeys? Right now I can only move the spell in 2nd slot to first slot by clicking on the Skill Panel, which is very troublesome...

I saw your humanizer settings:

You turn off "enable humanization"
You turn on "instant mouse movement"

Does this can make your account at risk? Very high risk right?

I saw your humanizer settings:

You turn off "enable humanization"
You turn on "instant mouse movement"

Does this can make your account at risk? Very high risk right?
yes if he really play with that settings the account should live max 2 weeks usual less.
We have some ppl who always claim play without humanizer and get never ban but for me its ALWAYS ban in around a week.
Also hakes humanizer works really well

yes if he really play with that settings the account should live max 2 weeks usual less.
We have some ppl who always claim play without humanizer and get never ban but for me its ALWAYS ban in around a week.
Also hakes humanizer works really well
Thanks for the kind respond.

Can I have your humanizer setting please?

I play with this settings and im safe for around 7-8 Months.

i think enable "Discard out of Bounds Unit Orders" is also like " more safe" , but then the script wont to anything outside of your screen like sunstrike killsteal.
I keep it disabled. Works without Ban for now for me.humanizer.png

I play with this settings and im safe for around 7-8 Months.

i think enable "Discard out of Bounds Unit Orders" is also like " more safe" , but then the script wont to anything outside of your screen like sunstrike killsteal.
I keep it disabled. Works without Ban for now for me.View attachment 6602
Thank you sir!

Btw if you dont mind, can you share your Invoker setting as well? Thanks in advance!

May i know why my settings for invoker (skills selection) are not saved.
i have to pre-set again whenever i open the client HAKE.