Dota 2 HAKE IS BEST!

@Alfred Xia I tried it in demo I thought it was still under development because I see some message "BOT:10000000".. lol

Anyways, I like the current arc warden I am using because there's an option to choose to ignore enemy and push only. Only to attack when attacked and attack all the time when enemy is within vision.

The only problem with the current script I am using is that no combo key for MAIN for it, and doesn't hinder me on winning games. haha

@Alfred Xia I tried it in demo I thought it was still under development because I see some message "BOT:10000000".. lol

Anyways, I like the current arc warden I am using because there's an option to choose to ignore enemy and push only. Only to attack when attacked and attack all the time when enemy is within vision.

The only problem with the current script I am using is that no combo key for MAIN for it, and doesn't hinder me on winning games. haha
In your script after press combo your ult move to attack enemy ? I mean after i use ult
I use arc warden script and it was really OP. See my signature and attaching also my last game for today.

View attachment 5902
I use asji last config 2. Legit + lowFPS and i use arcearden scipt in vaio menu when i peres combo bottem illusion only cast spels on target and dont fallow the target if he go to the fog and darkness

In your script after press combo your ult move to attack enemy ? I mean after i use ult

I use asji last config 2. Legit + lowFPS and i use arcearden scipt in vaio menu when i peres combo bottem illusion only cast spels on target and dont fallow the target if he go to the fog and darkness

Yes you need to HOLD and PRESS the key assigned. and for clone no need to hold and press as long as you can see in the information page the hero he is comboing.

can you give me download link for this Script and what option you use
As I have said I also download the pre-config provided here (I assumed you know the link).

Then I play 1 hero adjust the necessary adjustment, I test it several times in demo to get the correct set-up for me.

I loss many games in which loss me 2 stars but now I understood how it works it made me won several times also.

1587212023731.png

But when you get the correct settings for you and correct playstyle then I guess your chance to win a GAME is high.

1587212793370.png

For example: Even I was DC-ed for 4 mins (Pic below) I was still able to cope-up with the game because I know how to play it, I know what should be done. And in the end we WON the game.

1587213008692.png

yeah that’s because the recent update about boots of travel which makes its cooldown to infinity

También se recomienda usar otros héroes, la merluza hizo un muy buen trabajo con su seguridad con VAC, eso me hizo ir a ensage

También se recomienda usar otros héroes, la merluza hizo un muy buen trabajo con su seguridad con VAC, eso me hizo ir a ensage
Bro English please.
what sciprt u using for ARC.. can u give to me ..
can you send all your settings ?
Download Here
my code covers some case like no gap hex and dispel aeon disk and I prefer less settings it’s basically only 3 buttons, clone attack, main attack and clone push.
I will try it definitely one of these days, for now let me enjoy my winning streak brought by this settings and scripts. 😍

Reactions: Flizzmaster