Dota 2 HAKE IS BEST!

did you enable humanizer for this one? , because I think too much order inputs makes you ban especially when your camera is on your main arc warden while the clone silently killing at *whatever lane you've chose to push.

also what bracket is this? (rank i mean), cuz I might get back and use this arc warden again if your config really works (i mean it works, yeah but the chances of being banned I don't know) , cuz I tried this many times, created 3 - 4 steam accounts then all of them banned from match making after a month or two I think..

did you enable humanizer for this one? , because I think too much order inputs makes you ban especially when your camera is on your main arc warden while the clone silently killing at *whatever lane you've chose to push.

also what bracket is this? (rank i mean), cuz I might get back and use this arc warden again if your config really works (i mean it works, yeah but the chances of being banned I don't know) , cuz I tried this many times, created 3 - 4 steam accounts then all of them banned from match making after a month or two I think..
My account is still alive and kicking from the time I started posting here.

Been using MULTI-UNIT heroes, clones or other units are working outside of the screen. That means humanizer is on but out of bound clicks are off

I kept saying this from the start that your GAMEPLAY or STYLE has a big factor of getting ban.

For example, you sent you clone in lane to push/farm but most of the time your screen is with your main then expect getting ban in the next few days.

As I much I wanted to share my replay here but it will risk my account to get ban.

Last edited:

Been using MULTI-UNIT heroes, clones or other units is working outside of the screen. Means humanizer is off.

I kept saying this from the start that your GAMEPLAY or STYLE has a big factor of getting ban.

For example, you sent you clone in lane to push/farm but most of the time your screen is with your main then expect getting ban in the next few days.

As I much I wanted to share my replay here but it will risk my account to get ban.
The humanizer is on even when doing "out of bounds" orders. Don't want people to get confused.

Reactions: Mathdarkmoon

Been using MULTI-UNIT heroes, clones or other units are working outside of the screen. That means humanizer is on but out of bound clicks are off

Wow, cool keep me posted if your account still live and kicking, maybe I got detected manually because of too much order inputs I try, also many of out of screen clicks, I'll try to use hake again and use your configs

Good. I thought it was from DOTA, not playing for awhile now since I am kinda busy at work.

I started dota on new account. Work in progress with BP 2020 and 100 hours is annoying to wait for rank. Old account has Vac so it not a good image for the account. Coming back soon with Hake 🤩🤩

When u "all" post things like this...please post AVRG of your games.
Its not same gameplay on 2k and 6k. Thanks

does this script of arc warden involves combo of main and clones? what are the items supported? Sorry, I am trying to transition to hake. I was an ensage user but the admins there are dead and they just stole our money. Thank you so much, I love dota 2 and I want to be part of hake too

does this script of arc warden involves combo of main and clones? what are the items supported? Sorry, I am trying to transition to hake. I was an ensage user but the admins there are dead and they just stole our money. Thank you so much, I love dota 2 and I want to be part of hake too
Yes hake has everything ensage had, in better.
Arc combo is in FAIO.

You can get the Money of your past 6~ Months back from Ensage if you pay with Paypal.
I know a few ppl who got big refund past months.