Hake.me vs Ensage

Jan 27, 2018
Hi Guys,

So just a question. I am getting very confliction information from both subs. It seems like there has been ban waves for both Ensage and Hake.me

When was the last ban for Hake.me

Also it seems like the scripts @ensage is alot better than the ones at hake.me

Example: Skywraith has 1 button that does it all. Even Rod of atos and other items.
Example 2: Shodowfiend has a one button that will Blink, Euls, Ulti and auto Shodowraze.

When will Hake get these kind of scripts?

Just asking as I think Hake.me is alot better than Ensage.

Thanks

It seems like there has been ban waves for both Ensage and Hake.me
im pretty sure that hake had no banwave at all (yet)

Example: Skywraith has 1 button that does it all. Even Rod of atos and other items.

there are multiple userscripts that do exactly this, after you configure them by the menu. need to tell the scripts which items / spells you want it to use.

foos-all-in-one-package-updated.9198/
skywrathhake-dagonhake.7631/

just to name two scripts that i know work perfectly right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pieter
hake has auto remote mines built-in. it works without hotkeys. will auto explode as many mines as needed to kill an enemy when there predicted movement allows it.
it also automatically uses forcestaff. i personally just stack up some remote mines and sit right on them. everytime some1 comes close to u it will autoforcestaff and blow them up

no clue how a "one button script" would look like, care to explain?

Hi Guys,

So just a question. I am getting very confliction information from both subs. It seems like there has been ban waves for both Ensage and Hake.me

When was the last ban for Hake.me

Also it seems like the scripts @ensage is alot better than the ones at hake.me

Example 2: Shodowfiend has a one button that will Blink, Euls, Ulti and auto Shodowraze.

When will Hake get these kind of scripts?

Just asking as I think Hake.me is alot better than Ensage.

Thanks
hake has all the scripts ensage does, the difference is that ensage does it faster and with no error, but it's more expensive like 3 more bucks or something

hake has all the scripts ensage does, the difference is that ensage does it faster and with no error, but it's more expensive like 3 more bucks or something
Thats not true, you know you can setup humanizer settings at hake? And second part is also not true ensage will not just cost you 3bucks more you will have to pay like 50Bucks more for every paid script you need, like aio or evader....

Thats not true, you know you can setup humanizer settings at hake? And second part is also not true ensage will not just cost you 3bucks more you will have to pay like 50Bucks more for every paid script you need, like aio or evader....
trust me, their evade scripts are god's gift, the script hake offers are what you can expect, a dodge from an ability and what not, but i can assure you o9k's evader, i was afk as morphling for 3 minutes, and the evade script saved me from dying and i got ganked by CM ( invoker was mid ), in the replay i saw how the script morphed into str just enough, perfect dodges from stuns and what not, and the hooks i was never hit by one in the entire time i played with ensage.
But this is where hake has it's power, rather than having 10k gameplay i'd better be friends with some good people who have big knowledge in programming and are fun to be around, and this community is the best i've seen so far, the scripting is very nice and all.
Hake functionality - 7/10
Ensage - 10/10
Hake community - 10 / 10
ensage - 0 / 10
hake ease of scripting - 10 / 10
ensage - 5 / 10

and i love hake cuz the scripts are insane and they are literally free, on ensage you need to spend at least 100 eur once to have a decent enough bunch of scripts to compete at high mmr because the free ones eat a sh*t tone of resources, on the hake side this is not even a problem

Reactions: Max Unreal
trust me, their evade scripts are god's gift, the script hake offers are what you can expect, a dodge from an ability and what not, but i can assure you o9k's evader, i was afk as morphling for 3 minutes, and the evade script saved me from dying and i got ganked by CM ( invoker was mid ), in the replay i saw how the script morphed into str just enough, perfect dodges from stuns and what not, and the hooks i was never hit by one in the entire time i played with ensage.
But this is where hake has it's power, rather than having 10k gameplay i'd better be friends with some good people who have big knowledge in programming and are fun to be around, and this community is the best i've seen so far, the scripting is very nice and all.
Hake functionality - 7/10
Ensage - 10/10
Hake community - 10 / 10
ensage - 0 / 10
hake ease of scripting - 10 / 10
ensage - 5 / 10

and i love hake cuz the scripts are insane and they are literally free, on ensage you need to spend at least 100 eur once to have a decent enough bunch of scripts to compete at high mmr because the free ones eat a sh*t tone of resources, on the hake side this is not even a problem

I just come from ensage, hake can do the same you just need to config it yourself first....and there is also not just foo0oos evder

I have used HAKE for years and years and abused the game silly and never been banned once ever on any fake steam account or Dota2 account. Cant speak for Ensage but one thing I do know Ensage should not even be mentioned along side the likes of HAKE. HAKE is far more secure and offers million times more better options and scripts,
The title of the thread should be

Ensage V themselves.

Maybe they need to go back to basics and learn how to make a proper HACK.
Just saying :)

Its about to get spicey..

their only fault is that they don't know to make it consume less resources and you knew rocket cpu to have 3 scripts at once lmao
Ensage isn't secure. My account was banned in the past (April 2017 to be exact). I've spent more than 150$ on paid ensage scripts (o9k AIO unlocker, evader, item manager, jumpering's tinker, arc warden and moones invoker) but most of them could be found in Hake. Only few paid scripts in Ensage are better (there are only like 20 paid scripts)

Ensage isn't secure. My account was banned in the past (April 2017 to be exact). I've spent more than 150$ on paid ensage scripts (o9k AIO unlocker, evader, item manager, jumpering's tinker, arc warden and moones invoker) but most of them could be found in Hake. Only few paid scripts in Ensage are better (there are only like 20 paid scripts)
never had a problem with hake nor with ensage, i used ensage from jan 10 2018

Reactions: Max Unreal
I'm using both, and now waiting which one will i get VAC'd first, ensage or hake.

I'm using both, and now waiting which one will i get VAC'd first, ensage or hake.

To get vaced for using ensage is so stoopidly simple, there is ways to get the window name from the process id, and all dota has to do is a regex for "ensage" for every window name in the process list and you will instantly get vaced cuz is that simple at least that's how i'd do, but this may give false positives and vac dosn't wants that to happend lol.
As for hake it's safe from this thing, but in my opinion every anticheat should crawl the folders and check regex for any well known cheats so every cheater gets banned, but the only flaw with this is the false positives, or maybe i'm just bad and don't know jack sh*t, but this is how i'd do it

I was also never banned with ensage, i played so much time with my smurf account for scripting that it became my main :D

But another big MINUS at ensage is: They delete and filter every positive word you say in their forum or discord about hake. Their Mod lie about many things and try to hide the negative things from ensage and he delete alot of stuff...THIS ALONE SHOULD BE A BIG WARNING....look here we have free speech the hake mod team dont has to delete any positive word about ensage......

I was also never banned with ensage, i played so much time with my smurf account for scripting that it became my main :D

But another big MINUS at ensage is: They delete and filter every positive word you say in their forum or discord about hake. Their Mod lie about many things and try to hide the negative things from ensage and he delete alot of stuff...THIS ALONE SHOULD BE A BIG WARNING....look here we have free speech the hake mod team dont has to delete any positive word about ensage......
hake community is better compared to ensage. in ensage if you make a post you either get mean comments and trash talk or you either don't get literally any response
i once asked their support for refunding my 1month subscripting cuz i only played 1 day with ensage and it was too much resource consuming, and they never responded