Has any been VAC banned lately?

Mar 10, 2016
Just wondering is anyone has been vac lately, because another dota 2 hack tool in another forum has had a huge amount of people being banned this wave.

You mean the hack with bad code, laggy af named ENSAGE? I play in my main and didnt get banned, playing like 5 months ago.with hake.

You mean the hack with bad code, laggy af named ENSAGE? I play in my main and didnt get banned, playing like 5 months ago.with hake.
Yes this shitty ass hack(ensage) caused ban to my main. I used hake for so long without problems and the other shitty hack got me banned in the first month. I guess i wont use anything other than hake now. Hake is good so far right? I wana be sure before i use any hacks on a new account. I think its a good thing hake is not very popular, We can stay undetected for longer. And the scripts in hake don't seem obvious like the other one.

Does hake have anti-vac ? I am a Ensage user that is considering purchasing this hake (get it????? Kappa)

Yea ban waves coming no matter what guys, even if you don't use Ensage, considering the fact that there has been effectively ZERO bans over the course of a few days (reference : https://steamdb.info/stats/bans/)

When was this wave for the other Hacks?
There were two, a huge over a week ago and the hack was disabled for 2 or 3 days and put back up after they fixed the anti vac. valve fixed VAC a day later and another huge banwave came and the hack is still offline while they try to find out the best way to counter VAC. I sub to both these since they are both very good and both have great features that aren't in the other. Also some salty moron from the other forums got pissed for some reason and started posting threads on Reddit. They were probably mad because the other hack moved to a paid subscription semi recently. when it first came out it was free to use because it had no VAC protection at all. IT was free for like over 6 months with no VAC counter before ban waves started coming to it.

Last edited:
Im hell devo, i really like ensage there alot more scripts for heros while hack.me is very limited to a few heros! I WISHED HACK.ME HAS MORE HACKS AVAILABLE TO HEROS ;(