Dota 2 Honest Review

Oct 26, 2016
I'll be rating the cheat with honest reviews, on multiple different categories.

Website - 10/10

The website is by far one of the easiest to browse, lots of members posting, and helping others out. A massive community regarding released plugins, and an overall simplistic look. Which I love. There has never been a time that I couldn't log into the site, or it was laggy. The site has always been online, always loaded quickly, and has been a breeze to navigate.

Hake.me Client - 7/10

The client is very nice, very simplistic, but it has a couple things that are a bit irritating at times. I know there are "work arounds", but it would be nice if it was fixed, to help streamline for the customers. 1) Being that we cannot copy paste into the client's password field. It's little, I know. But I have a complex password and sometimes the loader will bug out, and my password will no longer be remembered. 2) I periodically get random errors that require me to open the .txt file and mess with desired server to fix. Over all though, simplistic loader, very easy to use, and works well enough for it's purpose.

Plugin System - 9/10

I absolutely LOVE the plugin system, and I'm very happy hake decided to release it in lua as opposed to c++. Lua is a lot easier to learn, and it makes it easier for customers to make their own plugins and release them. I also love the genius repo system the loader uses, but I have encountered some bugs regarding scripts. Even though I do not have duplicates, some scripts have duplicated options which often causes problems. And some scripts that I have in my folder don't show up at all anymore, and I'm not sure why. Haven't been able to figure it out.

Support - 11/10

Absolutely amazing staff, Stephanie, Kawaii, Frog, and anyone else that I'm missing (sorry), are all amazing people. They're great at what they do, they help users that are having problems with their scripts all while dealing with DotA 2's recent incessant updates constantly breaking the cheat. They respond quick, they are very thorough, and they're very good at responding to messages. Great work guys, I'll even bump this to 11/10.

And now, what you've all been waiting for;

Hake.me Cheat - 10/10

The cheat has been amazing. Other than the small client issues, and script issues, the cheat itself is great. It comes with plenty of hardcoded options for heroes as well as items. It has a sort of "maphack", which reveals when enemies are jungling by using particle effects, it shows when players are teleporting in fog, and it helps immensely with last hitting, as well as carrying and supporting alike. I've purchased hake.me 5 times not only for myself, but I've also purchased it a couple times for friends. I'm very happy with the product, and I will continue to purchase. Thank you for doing what you do and bringing another great cheat to the community of cheaters.

Overall Score: 47/50

Overall Thoughts (TL;DR):

Great support, great cheat, great website, will purchase again 10/10.

I'll be rating the cheat with honest reviews, on multiple different categories.

Website - 10/10

The website is by far one of the easiest to browse, lots of members posting, and helping others out. A massive community regarding released plugins, and an overall simplistic look. Which I love. There has never been a time that I couldn't log into the site, or it was laggy. The site has always been online, always loaded quickly, and has been a breeze to navigate.

Hake.me Client - 7/10

The client is very nice, very simplistic, but it has a couple things that are a bit irritating at times. I know there are "work arounds", but it would be nice if it was fixed, to help streamline for the customers. 1) Being that we cannot copy paste into the client's password field. It's little, I know. But I have a complex password and sometimes the loader will bug out, and my password will no longer be remembered. 2) I periodically get random errors that require me to open the .txt file and mess with desired server to fix. Over all though, simplistic loader, very easy to use, and works well enough for it's purpose.

Plugin System - 9/10

I absolutely LOVE the plugin system, and I'm very happy hake decided to release it in lua as opposed to c++. Lua is a lot easier to learn, and it makes it easier for customers to make their own plugins and release them. I also love the genius repo system the loader uses, but I have encountered some bugs regarding scripts. Even though I do not have duplicates, some scripts have duplicated options which often causes problems. And some scripts that I have in my folder don't show up at all anymore, and I'm not sure why. Haven't been able to figure it out.

Support - 11/10

Absolutely amazing staff, Stephanie, Kawaii, Frog, and anyone else that I'm missing (sorry), are all amazing people. They're great at what they do, they help users that are having problems with their scripts all while dealing with DotA 2's recent incessant updates constantly breaking the cheat. They respond quick, they are very thorough, and they're very good at responding to messages. Great work guys, I'll even bump this to 11/10.

And now, what you've all been waiting for;

Hake.me Cheat - 10/10

The cheat has been amazing. Other than the small client issues, and script issues, the cheat itself is great. It comes with plenty of hardcoded options for heroes as well as items. It has a sort of "maphack", which reveals when enemies are jungling by using particle effects, it shows when players are teleporting in fog, and it helps immensely with last hitting, as well as carrying and supporting alike. I've purchased hake.me 5 times not only for myself, but I've also purchased it a couple times for friends. I'm very happy with the product, and I will continue to purchase. Thank you for doing what you do and bringing another great cheat to the community of cheaters.

Overall Score: 47/50

Overall Thoughts (TL;DR):

Great support, great cheat, great website, will purchase again 10/10.

Hye, may I ask? I want to know when you use this hack, your FPS in game will decrease/drop or not?

Hye, may I ask? I want to know when you use this hack, your FPS in game will decrease/drop or not?
Not at all. It may be due to your video card. But I always run dota in the 64bit option that hake provides and I have a 7700k @5.3ghz and 1080ti