How to Start ~>? Road to Hake

Aug 2, 2022
Hello, I found your website on YouTube and because I didn't see a support topic, I made this message.
Earlier, I bought a cheat program for 16 $ a month, which worked well in the first few days, but I got banned quickly and it became unavailable after a while. 8 dollars is a very reasonable price, if your program really has anti-vac capability, I will buy a 3-month subscription. Is it possible to give me a test account?

Hello, I found your website on YouTube and because I didn't see a support topic, I made this message.
Earlier, I bought a cheat program for 16 $ a month, which worked well in the first few days, but I got banned quickly and it became unavailable after a while. 8 dollars is a very reasonable price, if your program really has anti-vac capability, I will buy a 3-month subscription. Is it possible to give me a test account?
here full tutor how to use hake from the beginning until using combo in the game

Reactions: METALLICA
If you worry about the availability of this hack, you don’t need to, this hack has been almost 10 years and always available. Ban wave only happens when valve make big change in detection( on server side) which I highly doubt they will make any further. for me it has been 4years almost from last ban.