Is Hake updated for the new 7.33 patch ?

Jan 19, 2023
Good day y'all, I would like to know if we can use Hake normally with the new patch ? I can't verify it coz my account has expired. Any info will be much appreciated, Thanks!

To any users/moderators/admins who can provide news for us about FAIO and any Changelogs posted specific to Dota, please let us know and reply here, because we (Non-Sub Users) can't actually see what's happening in private threads. Any INFO will be much appreciated. Thanks!

Reactions: Trapit0
I just subbed back to Hake after trying something else for a month. Hake is still better, even if FAIO takes a long time to update. The other hack provider was missing some basic logic and some commonly used heroes. The only thing the other hack has over Hake are: 1.) Their pre-game enemy bans/winrate looks WAY better than Hake's. 2.) They implemented Harpoon and Disperser quickly. 3.)Their loader is fully automatic.

In my opinion, Hake is the better hack right now, overall. I would keep an eye on the other hack, though, because when it matures, and Hake continues to have slow and unreliable script updates, then it can definitely take the upperhand.

To any users/moderators/admins who can provide news for us about FAIO and any Changelogs posted specific to Dota, please let us know and reply here, because we (Non-Sub Users) can't actually see what's happening in private threads. Any INFO will be much appreciated. Thanks!
almost all scripter still no update yet, only allen did

almost all scripter still no update yet, only allen did
Thank you for the information. I appreciate it. It's possible that we'll have to wait a little longer for the release, perhaps because the scripters are working on a big update instead of releasing small ones. I really hope so.

Thank you for the information. I appreciate it. It's possible that we'll have to wait a little longer for the release, perhaps because the scripters are working on a big update instead of releasing small ones. I really hope so.
Maybe.....