Is this rea?

Nov 28, 2020
I was a long time League of Legends user, I used to use the League# sharp bot and it got detected by riot games and banned millions of people. I've been debating on playing again but figured i might give dota 2 a try. My friend said its actual funner. So my question is this, is this a legit hack? and Is it an actual bot like the kind you used to find on League of Legends when they were around? Like it it automatically last hits minions for you, and it does autocombos for you? it will automatically use your spells for you when you need healed/buffed?

I was a long time League of Legends user, I used to use the League# sharp bot and it got detected by riot games and banned millions of people. I've been debating on playing again but figured i might give dota 2 a try. My friend said its actual funner. So my question is this, is this a legit hack? and Is it an actual bot like the kind you used to find on League of Legends when they were around? Like it it automatically last hits minions for you, and it does autocombos for you? it will automatically use your spells for you when you need healed/buffed?
yes, exactly what you said, and it's the safer around with the right features on :)