Dota 2 My opinion

cheating4life

Scripter
Subscriber
May 6, 2017
Hello,

For me hake is worth every cent, no doubt. First time ever I use scripts and I don't regret it. Admins and community are also very good. But If you think you can boost just via hake, let me say that you get overconfident and overextend during dota 2 games and you will lose, a lot. My advice is use it but keep using your skills and brain, stop asking for scripts that for your description of the requests are similar to bots.

Ps: which heroes are good for boost with hake in your opinion? Maybe I did it wrong but I lost near 500 points even with high KDA lol

Reactions: kawaii
I agree. Hake will help you, but you also need to use your brain and skills. I have only 3 hero pools and I have 70 percent win rate on them. If I play support, Skywrath. Carry, Arc Warden. Offlane, Axe. I only play other heroes just to test if they work. But for rank matches, I play those 3 only.

Reactions: cheating4life
Ps: which heroes are good for boost with hake in your opinion? Maybe I did it wrong but I lost near 500 points even with high KDA lol

You want to have a pool of usually 3 heroes per role in case one gets banned.
MMR Boosting Heroes wirh Scripts are:

Supports: Skywrath, Chen, Dark Willow (All 3 can carry your team with little farm needed but each hold different benefits depending on if you need an early/mid/or late game hero for your team)

Carry: Lycan (Just too good and has been the top W/R hero all since 7.09 release and can play many roles because of his slight OP-ness rn, will be needed again soon), Huskar (One of the highest W/R and with the script he becomes even nastier) , Chaos Knight (nothing more to be said)

Offlane: Necrophos, Centaur Warrunner, Axe

Roamer: Skywrath, Pudge, Clockwerk

Mid: Skywrath, Zeus, Tinker (Would've said OD, but you can do too many things with Tinker is all, has heavy control over the tempo of the game

Reactions: cheating4life
I still lose a lot with hake XD because I get myself to test hake to its maximum and stop caring about the game lol

hake is so funny and has so many cool features. I bet I still have a lot to explore! Plus I use hake to develop my scripting skils aswell.

+1 for the awesome devs, scripters and community

Reactions: kawaii