Need help with setting up hake! Will pay$ for help :)

Write me in Forum i can help you for free. But German/English only. And have Voice so we can talk.
I play Doto for 8 Years and use hake for 5 or 6. I will explain everything to you perfectly

In our company I am always responsible for the new employees and I like to help :)

And write me a time. Today im here till 12PM UTC+2, tomorrow the same. ( 9pm to 12pm UTC +2 )

Write me in Forum i can help you for free. But German/English only. And have Voice so we can talk.
I play Doto for 8 Years and use hake for 5 or 6. I will explain everything to you perfectly

In our company I am always responsible for the new employees and I like to help :)

And write me a time. Today im here till 12PM UTC+2, tomorrow the same. ( 9pm to 12pm UTC +2 )
Can you also help me set things up? @awitomsim telegram?

@Katze hey kat, do you mind explaining to me autodisable GUI. Will really appreciate it as im trying to optimize on which skill which i rreflect and when to hex whoever jump in according to hero. Thank you

Hi im currently experimenting with the autodisable GUI. So the thing is im trying to control which skill to lotus and silence. Is there a way to do that? as when i try turning off lotus for sven stun in the autodisable GUI, my hero is still using the lotus. So i tried several scenario to try it out

1) Turn off lotus orb in other scripts but leave the lotus orb on for sven stun in autodiable GUI. But my hero will not reflect the stun

2) Turn on lotus orb in other scripts but turn off lotus off for this GUI below but it will reflect stun.

1635516174823.png

Sure i can help you tomorrow no time today
Hey man would appreciate help for the same if possible, I've been using hake for like 2-3 months but apart from awareness, wards and skill dodging on am I've not been able to properly utilize this application. So yes pls help would be very much appreciated. @Katze

Im at home today write me in discord bring voice chat and speak english :)
Discordname#9057
Hey man, apologies. I had some commitments yesterday. So I'll just add you on discord and could you let me know when you're available next for the same