New to hake.me

Jun 22, 2021
I've only recently stumbled upon scripts, and now I'm interested.
I don't mind if they ban me forever from Dota, because I just want to have a blast and leave the game forever if the worst happens.

So, I get that you're required to purchase from here to use their scripts.
I want to make sure before spending money. Is it just one big program that I get access to once it's downloaded? Meaning, do I have access to all of its features, or they have a separate place for "premium"?
Also, how easily can scripts be detected? Most importantly, does it work?
Thank you.

Finally, a normal guy came. And not these crybabies “Mom, I was banned what to do. I'm scared" ;))) Yes, you buy a subscription and get access to all the functionality. There are no separate paid scripts here.

Welcome to the family! Since kawaii already answered the “premium” aspect, how easy can scripts be detected? Well, this depends on your humaniser settings as well as the scripts you use (auto disable, creepblocker, etc) it all solely depends on the type of scripts you use as well as your humaniser settings. I’ve been using hake for some time now and was previously using ensage (before they discontinued) so far, I’m glad I made the change. The community here is superb; not to mention up to date. Hope you enjoy your time here as much as I did :)

Finally, a normal guy came. And not these crybabies “Mom, I was banned what to do. I'm scared" ;))) Yes, you buy a subscription and get access to all the functionality. There are no separate paid scripts here.

Oh, that was a quick reply. Thank you.
That sounds like it would suit my need.
From the UI images, it feels pretty user friendly. I only know how to fiddle with scripts a tiny bit, so too complicated is a no.

You seem to have used the program to some degree, should I know something before using it?
Like, what people often enable, disable? Are all heroes available? Is any hero poorly scripted? Who is most stable?
Do I just need to stand my hero near the enemy for the functions to work, or do I need to press anything?
Would be nice if I could just right click for movement and watch the hero casts by itself. Damn, I'm really lazy. It's fun for me though lol.

I also only ever play Turbo, so is there any kind of "glitch" that only happens there?

Thanks again.

Last edited:
Welcome to the family! Since kawaii already answered the “premium” aspect, how easy can scripts be detected? Well, this depends on your humaniser settings as well as the scripts you use (auto disable, creepblocker, etc) it all solely depends on the type of scripts you use as well as your humaniser settings. I’ve been using hake for some time now and was previously using ensage (before they discontinued) so far, I’m glad I made the change. The community here is superb; not to mention up to date. Hope you enjoy your time here as much as I did :)
Hey, that sounds like a lot of positive points. I feel more confident in getting it now.
The community is active and helpful as well in case there are any mishap/questions.

I wrote a reply to Kawaii, hopefully you could answer my questions. Most appreciated.

You do not need to spend time learning the software and setting it up. I'm doing this, so you can just pay for a subscription and get access to the private sections of the forum. Download EGC and go play

You do not need to spend time learning the software and setting it up. I'm doing this, so you can just pay for a subscription and get access to the private sections of the forum. Download EGC and go play
Alright, I'll start off with 1 day and see for myself.
Thanks!

Reactions: singh