Dota 2 New User Review--

May 22, 2021
I am fairly new to scripting took me a week or so just to figure out and i am still figuring out a lot of things
Mostly i use FAIO
Heros i play - Zues, Skywrath ( with delays and humanizer ON and Manual Ultimate ) , Hoodwink, LC , Axe , Pretty much anything but a carry hero.
Havent tried Arc Warden.

I find it really good. worth the money you pay. I only use Ward from Dota helper to get Gold when i play support. TP helper when i am offlane.
Really helps to know when enemy has Smoke'd or tp'd , s aves you from ganks.

would subscribe again.

can you share Zues your settings? I'm really bad at the game. 😭
Are you using FAIO ?
Do you have ORB walker ON ?
Do you know how ORB walk works ?

i dont buy blink on Zues, because you can get killed easily.
so that setting is off.
My harass enemy with arc is on 2, farm with arc is on 1. Auto use Arc when no enemy is ON
Use nimbus to killsteal is OFF
KILLSTEAL in general is ON

outside of FAIO, Hero specific - zuus- Auto use ULTIMATE TO KILL STEAL - ON

apart from blink and Nimbus, everything is on.
Most of your kills will come from Killsteal using ultimate, and using your 2nd skill when using Combo.

Now move cursor on enemy youre ganking, Press and hold combo key.
keep holding the combo key and move ( do not click, just move ) your cursor to where you want your hero to be , usually just trying to avoid other heros targeting you and still being in range to kill the main enemy you targetted.

I do that and i have 4 wins in a row for now.
earlier won 3 lost 1 before these 4 wins

I am fairly new to scripting took me a week or so just to figure out and i am still figuring out a lot of things
Mostly i use FAIO
Heros i play - Zues, Skywrath ( with delays and humanizer ON and Manual Ultimate ) , Hoodwink, LC , Axe , Pretty much anything but a carry hero.
Havent tried Arc Warden.

I find it really good. worth the money you pay. I only use Ward from Dota helper to get Gold when i play support. TP helper when i am offlane.

would subscribe again.
nice :) welcome

Reactions: panda07
Mostly i use FAIO
Havent tried Arc Warden.

would subscribe again.
fooo is the father of code

• Love
Reactions: panda07