Orb walking

It's probably impossible for me to play without orb walking since the hitboxes in dota currently are buggy as hell. Hope the admins would implement this. I don't want to miss out on the promotion

Orb walking feature with hero attack modifiers like Searing Arrows would be awesome so I do not right click them and avoid creep aggro easily. Auto Meddalion/Solar Crest cast would be awesome too!

Not yet. I'm going to add it though.
Steph thoughts on owbwalker make it so it does not orbwalk to minions or turrets very dangerous also make it a hold key or a toggle key because sometimes you wanna keep ur distance and with orbwalker on you never really can harras without getting close all in all this needs to be smoother idk if you used other scripts for like lol but orbwalker should move you hero with a key and you should be able to kite and control them this way its more smooth and less dangerous

Steph thoughts on owbwalker make it so it does not orbwalk to minions or turrets very dangerous also make it a hold key or a toggle key because sometimes you wanna keep ur distance and with orbwalker on you never really can harras without getting close all in all this needs to be smoother idk if you used other scripts for like lol but orbwalker should move you hero with a key and you should be able to kite and control them this way its more smooth and less dangerous
I'll stop it from attacking creeps in the next update. I'll probably add a key that will move towards your mouse while attacking the enemy.

I'll stop it from attacking creeps in the next update. I'll probably add a key that will move towards your mouse while attacking the enemy.

Move to the mouse while attacking the lowest HP enemy in range would be awesome.

Another question, if I activate my orb ability it still attracts creep aggro? It should cast the ability like manually to avoid creep aggro.

Good work the animation cancel and chasing are working great!

Move to the mouse while attacking the lowest HP enemy in range would be awesome.

Another question, if I activate my orb ability it still attracts creep aggro? It should cast the ability like manually to avoid creep aggro.

Good work the animation cancel and chasing are working great!
It doesn't work if you set it to auto cast. You need to actually just cast it once (like a spell) on the hero you want to orb walk, and it will keep doing it over and over.

Reactions: rivaillle