Performance related question

Aug 4, 2017
Hi, I was about to buy ensage but the trial seemed to lag my game alot and by the looks of it(I am am intermediate programmer), It is coded by childs. They intertrop between c# and c++ in a really shitty way. A big api like that shouldn't do it that way.

I was wondering if hake has good performance's? I had avg 60 fps without using ensage, but with ensage my fps went down to 25-30 avg.

Hake is made in c++ and so are the scripts, so that is something.

I will be glad to buy hake if you guys can vouch that it's performance is good and has max 5-10 fps drops. :P

Our code is very clean, and shouldn't be very taxing on a decent computer. However, if you aren't happy with your purchase, you can request a refund.

hake is pure c++, scripts are lua.
making scripts in c would be bullshit imo. there would be more malicious stuff then real scripts floating around in the binaries. and letting people compile by themselfs isnt a great idea either.

I like the current trade-off between performance and usability/safety. and hake is fast. even with complex scripts.

hake is pure c++, scripts are lua.
making scripts in c would be bullshit imo. there would be more malicious stuff then real scripts floating around in the binaries. and letting people compile by themselfs isnt a great idea either.

I like the current trade-off between performance and usability/safety. and hake is fast. even with complex scripts.
Great! Lua is created with the full purpose of a scripting language in mind. CLua is optimized. Interoping c# and c++ isn't meant to create a script system in mind. Malicious? This can be easily controlled but people like scripting languages like Lua more and it is by far better.

Reactions: foo0oo