Question before purchase

Nov 16, 2015
Hello, I am a very old user from 2014 where I use Hake for more than 2 years and there were no prohibitions.

There came a season where they were already sanctioning and the humanizer was necessary. I wanted to know how much the humanizer is necessary to avoid a sanction and was there any sanctioned here?

I have already been sanctioned once, if I want to buy Hake, what should I do to play dota2 again? (Has hwid ban?)

I understood that some scripts without humanizer like "ARC WARDEN" or "Sky" cause penalty, can I actually play without humanizer?

Playing Arc Warden with humanizer causes slowness, my mouse hangs and my character does not react to the clicks that I order, so I would like to know how risky it would be today.

I add: Also it happens the blocking of the clicks when using "Auto stacker"

Reactions: error
1 can I actually play without humanizer? Yes, I have never touched it.

2 There came a season where they were already sanctioning and the humanizer was necessary. I wanted to know how much the humanizer is necessary to avoid a sanction and was there any sanctioned here? Nothing ? you can play without it ? just dont touch it :D ( danger zone for a reason )
1630418064585.png1630418077236.png

3 Playing Arc Warden with humanizer causes slowness, my mouse hangs and my character does not react to the clicks that I order, so I would like to know how risky it would be today. Arc warden and sky are prob the worst hero to play if you change humanizer ( Biiiiiiig / bigger chance to get ban from overwatch )

4 I have already been sanctioned once, if I want to buy Hake, what should I do to play dota2 again? (Has hwid ban?) they have Hwid resets

extra, Used it for 1 year, no bans or problems, over 1k free mmr :D

not sure if I can help but I tried, I really recommend hake, best dota 2 scripts for a good price, + some free csgo cheats :D

don't play with humanized off .. the server will check if your orders match where your mouse is . If found guilty,10 year ban. I was banned a year ago without humanized but I haven't been banned since turning on humanized and disabling auto disable. If you think humanize too slow , just turn on instant mouse movement. I've been playing like for a year and I am currently ancient 5. Some games when you're losing , you might wanna go full rage mode but that'll cost you later on. Just accept the loss and move on

Reactions: nikitos569