Dota 2 Review after being a daily user for 1 Month

• We've released a large update to our Humanizer feature. Please check the changelog here for more information (only available to active subscribers).
Aug 12, 2019
My Dota experience
I have been playing Dota for a long time now. I started years ago with Dota 1 and have been playing Dota 2 since 2012/13 when it was in the beta stages. My rank in Dota 2 is Legend

Using Hake
Due to workload I had stopped playing Dota for a year; Before I stopped I had experimented with Ensage only to realize it was laggy and the scripts costs a lot of money. I came across hake and the curiosity got the best of me so I decided to try out the days membership before quickly moving on to the weekly and then the monthly.

Even though I was very rusty, with the help of the scripts I could somehow manage to play the game. My early games of hake resulted in lots of losses and reports as I wasn't used to playing the game let alone figure out how to use the software.

Eventually I figured out how the scripts work and how to use it to my advantage; this with the combination of watching dota guides and reading up on current meta , My win rate went up exponentially. Below are the pictures of my recent games this is after using the software regularly for a month.

Below is my win rate with my favourite hero

Thoughts on Hake
• It supplements you’re playing, if you’re a good player you will probably still be good without it. If you’re a bad player wou’ll probably be bad even with the help ofhake.
• It is far superior to ensage which I have used before hake
• The scripts are of good quality and will give you an enormous advantage.
• The community is very active and helpful.
• Updated very quickly.

cheating4life

Scripter
Dota 2
May 6, 2017
My Dota experience
I have been playing Dota for a long time now. I started years ago with Dota 1 and have been playing Dota 2 since 2012/13 when it was in the beta stages. My rank in Dota 2 is Legend

Using Hake
Due to workload I had stopped playing Dota for a year; Before I stopped I had experimented with Ensage only to realize it was laggy and the scripts costs a lot of money. I came across hake and the curiosity got the best of me so I decided to try out the days membership before quickly moving on to the weekly and then the monthly.

Even though I was very rusty, with the help of the scripts I could somehow manage to play the game. My early games of hake resulted in lots of losses and reports as I wasn't used to playing the game let alone figure out how to use the software.

Eventually I figured out how the scripts work and how to use it to my advantage; this with the combination of watching dota guides and reading up on current meta , My win rate went up exponentially. Below are the pictures of my recent games this is after using the software regularly for a month.

Below is my win rate with my favourite hero

Thoughts on Hake
• It supplements you’re playing, if you’re a good player you will probably still be good without it. If you’re a bad player wou’ll probably be bad even with the help ofhake.
• It is far superior to ensage which I have used before hake
• The scripts are of good quality and will give you an enormous advantage.
• The community is very active and helpful.
• Updated very quickly.
It supplements you’re playing - totally agree. I lose many games but I have fun testing things for hake. When I start playing serious I win :) and hake is awesome with all the features it has

Reactions: Kuroyuki

Alfred Xia

Scripter
Dota 2
Oct 28, 2015
Yeah, which means we still need to get our skills up. by skill I means the farm pattern, farming/pushing decision, and much thing which is not related to micro skills. And if you are good player, hake will make you a god tier player. if you are bad player, it probably just expose some suspicious to others that you are using some cheats.. so let's go and improve.

Reactions: Kuroyuki

cheating4life

Scripter
Dota 2
May 6, 2017
Yeah, which means we still need to get our skills up. by skill I means the farm pattern, farming/pushing decision, and much thing which is not related to micro skills. And if you are good player, hake will make you a god tier player. if you are bad player, it probably just expose some suspicious to others that you are using some cheats.. so let's go and improve.
A good script with counter pick plus item suggestion (following stratz and dotabuff data) would be awesome:Padding that to the script that tells you that you should ban a hero because the enemy picks it 80% of his games aha

Alfred Xia

Scripter
Dota 2
Oct 28, 2015
A good script with counter pick plus item suggestion (following stratz and dotabuff data) would be awesome:Padding that to the script that tells you that you should ban a hero because the enemy picks it 80% of his games aha
lol isn't that what dota plus do