Dota 2 Review after being a daily user for 1 Month

Aug 12, 2019
My Dota experience
I have been playing Dota for a long time now. I started years ago with Dota 1 and have been playing Dota 2 since 2012/13 when it was in the beta stages. My rank in Dota 2 is Legend

Using Hake
Due to workload I had stopped playing Dota for a year; Before I stopped I had experimented with Ensage only to realize it was laggy and the scripts costs a lot of money. I came across hake and the curiosity got the best of me so I decided to try out the days membership before quickly moving on to the weekly and then the monthly.

Even though I was very rusty, with the help of the scripts I could somehow manage to play the game. My early games of hake resulted in lots of losses and reports as I wasn't used to playing the game let alone figure out how to use the software.

Eventually I figured out how the scripts work and how to use it to my advantage; this with the combination of watching dota guides and reading up on current meta , My win rate went up exponentially. Below are the pictures of my recent games this is after using the software regularly for a month.

Below is my win rate with my favourite hero

Thoughts on Hake
• It supplements you’re playing, if you’re a good player you will probably still be good without it. If you’re a bad player wou’ll probably be bad even with the help ofhake.
• It is far superior to ensage which I have used before hake
• The scripts are of good quality and will give you an enormous advantage.
• The community is very active and helpful.
• Updated very quickly.

My Dota experience
I have been playing Dota for a long time now. I started years ago with Dota 1 and have been playing Dota 2 since 2012/13 when it was in the beta stages. My rank in Dota 2 is Legend

Using Hake
Due to workload I had stopped playing Dota for a year; Before I stopped I had experimented with Ensage only to realize it was laggy and the scripts costs a lot of money. I came across hake and the curiosity got the best of me so I decided to try out the days membership before quickly moving on to the weekly and then the monthly.

Even though I was very rusty, with the help of the scripts I could somehow manage to play the game. My early games of hake resulted in lots of losses and reports as I wasn't used to playing the game let alone figure out how to use the software.

Eventually I figured out how the scripts work and how to use it to my advantage; this with the combination of watching dota guides and reading up on current meta , My win rate went up exponentially. Below are the pictures of my recent games this is after using the software regularly for a month.

Below is my win rate with my favourite hero

Thoughts on Hake
• It supplements you’re playing, if you’re a good player you will probably still be good without it. If you’re a bad player wou’ll probably be bad even with the help ofhake.
• It is far superior to ensage which I have used before hake
• The scripts are of good quality and will give you an enormous advantage.
• The community is very active and helpful.
• Updated very quickly.
It supplements you’re playing - totally agree. I lose many games but I have fun testing things for hake. When I start playing serious I win :) and hake is awesome with all the features it has

Reactions: Kuroyuki
Yeah, which means we still need to get our skills up. by skill I means the farm pattern, farming/pushing decision, and much thing which is not related to micro skills. And if you are good player, hake will make you a god tier player. if you are bad player, it probably just expose some suspicious to others that you are using some cheats.. so let's go and improve.

Reactions: Kuroyuki
Yeah, which means we still need to get our skills up. by skill I means the farm pattern, farming/pushing decision, and much thing which is not related to micro skills. And if you are good player, hake will make you a god tier player. if you are bad player, it probably just expose some suspicious to others that you are using some cheats.. so let's go and improve.
A good script with counter pick plus item suggestion (following stratz and dotabuff data) would be awesome:Padding that to the script that tells you that you should ban a hero because the enemy picks it 80% of his games aha

A good script with counter pick plus item suggestion (following stratz and dotabuff data) would be awesome:Padding that to the script that tells you that you should ban a hero because the enemy picks it 80% of his games aha
lol isn't that what dota plus do

this is true. i bought 1 month subscription in the past 2-3 years irrc and both times i didnt climbed MMR or won more % of normal games with hake.me

you need good dota understanding before using hake.me even with the best script youll fail if you pick the wrong fights. bad targets, timings, position. going for gank 1 v 1 (when its clearly a bait)..

If you fail gaining mmr most of the times its not hake.me.. im spending time on gameleap courses before my third attemp on hake.me.

Regards

Last edited:
learned the meta -> looking at screenshots -> u bascially spamed the shit out of broken zeus with the help of killsteal -> profit lol

Only thing I have found with Zeus script is yes its absolutely awesome , but you killsteal so much the rest of your team suffers and becomes weak Ive had it in hundreds of Zeus games where I will have 25+ kills and they have 4 maybe 5 each max. The kills I have taken potentially would have made my team fat, I have lost so many games for an over fat Zeus. The kill steal with Nimbus and placing nimbus in dark areas or when they try teleport from there base out onto map is insane lol. Definitely the easiest script to use and one of the most powerful.

Only thing I have found with Zeus script is yes its absolutely awesome , but you killsteal so much the rest of your team suffers and becomes weak Ive had it in hundreds of Zeus games where I will have 25+ kills and they have 4 maybe 5 each max. The kills I have taken potentially would have made my team fat, I have lost so many games for an over fat Zeus. The kill steal with Nimbus and placing nimbus in dark areas or when they try teleport from there base out onto map is insane lol. Definitely the easiest script to use and one of the most powerful.
share settings :) i'm curious ahah I don't use nimbus auto kill still or to cancel TP :P

Here's the files to place into Script folder.
Both by Paroxsym.
The one built into hake doesnt have the extra nimbus killsteal - its overkill this script i promise.

Attachments

• GUI- Zeus..zip
    72.6 KB · Views: 17