Dota 2 Review after using Hake for 10 months

Feb 25, 2017
Hello, This review might help new users to Hake. I have been using Hake since May,2017. Hake built in features are good and no fps drop(compared to ensage). Thanks to Hake staff members. here are some pros and cons>>
Pros:
1. Updated after every Dota patch within 5-6 hrs and these downtime/maintenance hours are added to your subscription time as extra hours.
2. No fps Drop (compared to Ensage)
3. Quick help from Staff member Frog.
4. Really cheap price $8
Cons:
1. Hake Developers/staff member dont give a damn care about your Requested scripts.
2. Hake Built in Hero scripts are limited (i.e. Pudge,sf,kunkka xmark, techis,zeus,sniper,AM,lina,invoker etc.). They have not added a single new hero since last 10 months in their built in feature.
3. You have to fully dependent on Community made scripts(i.e. some Respected/Kind users share scripts for free) since Hake developers dont take any of your request.
4. Hake does not support PAID Community made service like Ensage. It would be better if Community Scriptwriters are paid for their Hard Work/scripts. You cannot expect Community Scriptwriters to work for free.

PS: If you have PC with high Configuration Ensage would be better choice because of Less FPS drop and better PAID Community service.

I would like to thank Community scriptwriters like @foo0oo @Alfred Xia @Eroica , @paroxysm @unknownone1992 @PuckItYOLO @Zerling14 @gravitycrusher7 @suspended @Splinterjke @rambo51 and many more scriptwriters who shared and Updated their personal script in new patches for Free. God bless them for their good work.

Hello hawk,

Your review is on point.

My most mixed point are the community scripts. You never know when a community developer will stop their work.
I would prefer to have paid scripts.

I've been using hake and ensage for more than 2 years now.
Before ensage changed their way to inject into dota, I've been using both hacks at the same picking the best scripts from each platform.

Best Regards,
ObiXah

Reactions: hawk027027
"Cons:
1. Hake Developers/staff member dont give a damn care about your Requested scripts."

They implemented the script api so you can make your own scripts they made the base you make the scripts this is not a con its a plus. all hake functions work flawlessly the lua script option is a extra that you can litrally do anything you like with .

"Cons:
1. Hake Developers/staff member dont give a damn care about your Requested scripts."

They implemented the script api so you can make your own scripts they made the base you make the scripts this is not a con its a plus. all hake functions work flawlessly the lua script option is a extra that you can litrally do anything you like with .
It would still be good if they really contributed to the scripts and optimise hake's built in with them so as to improve functionality.

Hello hawk,

Before ensage changed their way to inject into dota, I've been using both hacks at the same picking the best scripts from each platform.

Best Regards,
ObiXah

Same here, is it still impossible to inject both?

Should be paid yes / if they contribute !! for scripts.

Lol and if that is true, trust me, it wouldnt pay his work :)
Free membership? foo works for $ 8 a month? This is at least silly, it does not do it for the sake of membership and as it was already correctly said, if the developer does not make scripts himself, he must pay for the work of such guys as foo

i have been using ensage for more than a year i have bought mostly all of their paid scripts... and i dont feel ensage is better ...
yes hake has less data space and is a little difficult to use compared to ensage.. but if you think paid scripts are gonna make nay difference you are wrong months goes by when there are no updates on the paid scripts of ensage(although they introduced it saying it was cumpalsary to make sure the script is updater every seven days for any bugs or error)
people just stopped working on the free scripts since they could make the same in paid

when i join hake i was surprised there were so many good scripts working and were free which i had to pay more than $100-150 in ensage

for example invoker script made by foooo is one of the best invoker scripts yes its not perfect but it does a pretty well job compared to the paid $25 scripts in ensage

not to mention using ensage makes it almost unplayable due to fps drop and i am using a good config laptop and there are no fps drops in hake...

so i dont think making paid scripts here is gonna solve the issue if you wanna help support fooo for his work ask him for his paypal and donate him an unsaid amount ... but lets not make it a law where only people who can afford can have good scripts when there is no gurantee that they will be 100% perfect and undated regularly

i sometimes feel cheated by ensage but i cant do anything about it hence i switched to hake with all the paid scripts sitting there in my account

regards

Free membership? foo works for $ 8 a month? This is at least silly, it does not do it for the sake of membership and as it was already correctly said, if the developer does not make scripts himself, he must pay for the work of such guys as foo
dude that was my point xD

i have been using ensage for more than a year i have bought mostly all of their paid scripts... and i dont feel ensage is better ...
yes hake has less data space and is a little difficult to use compared to ensage.. but if you think paid scripts are gonna make nay difference you are wrong months goes by when there are no updates on the paid scripts of ensage(although they introduced it saying it was cumpalsary to make sure the script is updater every seven days for any bugs or error)
people just stopped working on the free scripts since they could make the same in paid

when i join hake i was surprised there were so many good scripts working and were free which i had to pay more than $100-150 in ensage

for example invoker script made by foooo is one of the best invoker scripts yes its not perfect but it does a pretty well job compared to the paid $25 scripts in ensage

not to mention using ensage makes it almost unplayable due to fps drop and i am using a good config laptop and there are no fps drops in hake...

so i dont think making paid scripts here is gonna solve the issue if you wanna help support fooo for his work ask him for his paypal and donate him an unsaid amount ... but lets not make it a law where only people who can afford can have good scripts when there is no gurantee that they will be 100% perfect and undated regularly

i sometimes feel cheated by ensage but i cant do anything about it hence i switched to hake with all the paid scripts sitting there in my account

regards
@foo0oo's invoker is pretty good, all heroes that envolve human decisions are never easy to be 100% accurate :)

4. Hake does not support PAID Community made service like Ensage. It would be better if Community Scriptwriters are paid for their Hard Work/scripts. You cannot expect Community Scriptwriters to work for free.

PS: If you have PC with high Configuration Ensage would be better choice because of Less FPS drop and better PAID Community service.

I would like to thank Community scriptwriters like @foo0oo @Alfred Xia @Eroica , @paroxysm @unknownone1992 @PuckItYOLO @Zerling14 @gravitycrusher7 @suspended @Splinterjke @rambo51 and many more scriptwriters who shared and Updated their personal script in new patches for Free. God bless them for their good work.

maybe u can paid more money ! but i can't.
if u want sup scriptwriters try donate

8$ = 1/12 my Salary

Reactions: sonnygfx
Hello hawk,

Your review is on point.

My most mixed point are the community scripts. You never know when a community developer will stop their work.
I would prefer to have paid scripts.

I've been using hake and ensage for more than 2 years now.

Best Regards,
ObiXah

How to use the two together?

Hello, This review might help new users to Hake. I have been using Hake since May,2017. Hake built in features are good and no fps drop(compared to ensage). Thanks to Hake staff members. here are some pros and cons>>
Pros:
1. Updated after every Dota patch within 5-6 hrs and these downtime/maintenance hours are added to your subscription time as extra hours.
2. No fps Drop (compared to Ensage)
3. Quick help from Staff member Frog.
4. Really cheap price $8
Cons:
1. Hake Developers/staff member dont give a damn care about your Requested scripts.
2. Hake Built in Hero scripts are limited (i.e. Pudge,sf,kunkka xmark, techis,zeus,sniper,AM,lina,invoker etc.). They have not added a single new hero since last 10 months in their built in feature.
3. You have to fully dependent on Community made scripts(i.e. some Respected/Kind users share scripts for free) since Hake developers dont take any of your request.

Your cons solid absurdity. You do not offer anything, no ideas and your drawbacks are simply taken from the sky, if you were a little tense and gave an idea that we would write it to be done. Script developers get nothing! From the word at all. Some developers can be supported simply by making a donation, for example, at $ 1, and this will already be an incentive to work further.

Your cons solid absurdity. You do not offer anything, no ideas and your drawbacks are simply taken from the sky, if you were a little tense and gave an idea that we would write it to be done. Script developers get nothing! From the word at all. Some developers can be supported simply by making a donation, for example, at $ 1, and this will already be an incentive to work further.
mate, I speak for myself, when I have time, I code for hake for free because I practice a lot with hake scripts :) I code more than I actually play, just for pure fun.