Script and Feature List?

Jul 19, 2019
From Ensage, thinking of switching over.

Is there a Script and Feature List? The sales thread seem to not show what script is available for what hero. And what utility scripts are there besides the few bullet points on the sales thread?

From Ensage, thinking of switching over.

Is there a Script and Feature List? The sales thread seem to not show what script is available for what hero. And what utility scripts are there besides the few bullet points on the sales thread?
all scripts on our forum are free.

Could you list some popular scripts or screenshot the private forum so I can see what features are there before deciding to jump from Ensage to here?
Pretty much all ensage scripts are here as well. Some work better than ensage, some dont but advantage is that all scripts are free.

Could you list some popular scripts or screenshot the private forum so I can see what features are there before deciding to jump from Ensage to here?
FAIO basically has tons of heroes combos,
Orbwalk features, awareness features and very important, the humanizer :)

Was considering playing dota after a long (1+ year break) and wanted to know if hero scripts are still supported and up to date.

Back when I used to play the axe and skywrath scripts were op, just wondering if there are still scripts like that (maybe for other heroes too). Basically just don't want it to be other stuff only (like map features, orbs etc).