Dota 2 Short and on point review after using hack for couple of days

Mar 22, 2018
My game is crushing every single time
i dont reccomend to buy .
I dont use any scripts
I literally use 3-4 functions like skill alert and tp alert , and i cant start the game cause after ready up it crushes. Not worth

My game is crushing every single time
i dont reccomend to buy .
I dont use any scripts
I literally use 3-4 functions like skill alert and tp alert , and i cant start the game cause after ready up it crushes. Not worth

Try my methode, after u get into game. Get in to lobby for like 2-3 minutes. Wait till all laggy finish. And try to public match.

Sorry that you're unhappy with your purchase. You haven't reached out to us to help fix any issues you've ran into but we can still offer you a refund on your purchase. Please contact @stephanie if you purchased through PayPal here on our website, or the reseller you purchased a token from.

not worth £5 jeez really ??
Ive been here since they started on and off and its amazing they always work around every update, credit to them for working so hard behind the scenes. very unfair review in my opinion.

i dont have any crashes and seldom have some lags. all scripts that i use (many of them) work fine. The one problem is to set up the humanazer to make the scripts work fast. The cheat is worth buying.

Reactions: Trapit0
[QUOTE = "Palpatine, post: 75390, member: 22722"] no tengo ningún bloqueo y rara vez tengo algunos rezagos. todos los scripts que uso (muchos de ellos) funcionan bien. El único problema es configurar el personalizador para que los scripts funcionen rápidamente. El truco vale la pena comprar. [/ QUOTE]
Por favor comparte configuración u humanizador

what are u tallking about bro its the best hack and worth it to buy for sure but please try to fix your pc dont blame hack.me cuz we all use it and its fine.

by the way there's a lot of changes happening in dota 2 like banned and more so sure we have to problems but they work hard on it so chill ffs.