so does enemy team see this or no?

enemys dont see stuff like that.
but the zoomhack is clearly visible in replays/ while spectating.

wtf why is there a video on youtube
It's called marketing.

why wouldn't? that's a tutorial video from last year. Ensage got vac ban wave because its antivac sux and poorly coded. Not because video on youtube or reddit first page
*Deleted by mod* but Valve focus a lot of effort on countering ensage, it also doesn't help that the source code for ensage and all the user made scripts are on github and anyone can look at tthem. It also is only a matter of time before a big ban wave hits hake, I can pretty much guarantee it will happen at some point, every hack for any game will get detected sooner or later, thats just the way it goes.

It's called marketing.

The anti vac was good but Valve focus a lot of effort on countering ensage, it also doesn't help that the source code for ensage and all the user made scripts are on github and anyone can look at tthem. It also is only a matter of time before a big ban wave hits hake, I can pretty much guarantee it will happen at some point, every hack for any game will get detected sooner or later, thats just the way it goes.
When VAC updated/changed hake will be disabled automatically. Unlike ensage, it didnt check for VAC. that's why people got banned using that hack

Omg dude. This feature is called visible to enemy because you know when an enemy can see you and not that the enemy see the hack. :facepalm:

Reactions: error
So you are saying hake has a kill-switch if it finds any unusual behaviour
pretty sure he just made that up. there are cheats with "killswitches" like x22. but i have never read anything about it here. and im sure it didnt get deactivated when vac was updated to detect ensage.

pretty sure he just made that up. there are cheats with "killswitches" like x22. but i have never read anything about it here. and im sure it didnt get deactivated when vac was updated to detect ensage.

Ensage had kill-switch too, but apparently valve reverse engineered its injection to detect it