Think about buying, need more informations

Jun 12, 2018
Hello,

so I wanted to have more informations about this hack. First it look awesome and thanks for your hard work.

Here are my questions :

Is it possible to see the auto last-hit in action please ? A video in a real game would be super cool (same for deny). I want to know how effective it is.

I love the scripting possibility. Did you give a documentaiton for the lua api ? (can't see the DOCS link when not sub). Can we make any script using it ? If I want to make a script for templar assassin combo for example ? Can I ?

What is the detection rate ?

Thanks

Is it possible to see the auto last-hit in action please ? A video in a real game would be super cool (same for deny). I want to know how effective it is.
= All I can say is it is pretty good. The core last hit is good as well as the community made one. How I wish I can make a video, but I am to lazy to do it. All I can say it is worth it. I hope that would be enough. :)

I love the scripting possibility. Did you give a documentaiton for the lua api ? (can't see the DOCS link when not sub). Can we make any script using it ? If I want to make a script for templar assassin combo for example ? Can I ?
= Yes there is documentation available. Most of the great scripts are user made. So you can make your own scripts and share it with us.

What is the detection rate ?
= As far as I know, the hack was not detected at all. But if you get reported a lot of times for being so obvious, then you get the ban hammer. So there are cases of people getting banned. But it is not more than 10 if I remember correctly. That is why a feature called HUMANIZER was created. To make your actions more like human-like. It will also appear less obvious with the replays with humanizer ON. With this feature ON, the speed and execution are not as fast as without it.