Thinking of subscribing again. I have got some questions though.

Dec 18, 2017
So, I have used hake before a few times but after looking at the forums recently, I have a few doubts now. If I use like arc warden or tinker script from FAIO or some other scripter, what all would get me banned? I wont disable humanizer. I will use the humanizer for sure and I won't be using auto disable or zoom hacks and stuff as well. I will just be used it for vision and combos on a few heroes I can't play like arc warden. If I choose to play arc or invoker, would the auto combo get me banned? And during the combo if the script uses my items like hex or silence for when I initiate on enemies, would it get me banned?

As long as you keep the humanizer enabled, and you don't use features like Auto Disable, Creep Blocker, or Skywrath Combo, you should be fine. If you're that worried about being banned, play on an alt account, or if you want to use your main account, keep Safe Mode enabled, and stick to using only Awareness features.

As long as you keep the humanizer enabled, and you don't use features like Auto Disable, Creep Blocker, or Skywrath Combo, you should be fine. If you're that worried about being banned, play on an alt account, or if you want to use your main account, keep Safe Mode enabled, and stick to using only Awareness features.

Does stuff like silence or hex during combo get you banned? like with tinker script i want tinker to hex and hit them. will that get me banned?

Does stuff like silence or hex during combo get you banned? like with tinker script i want tinker to hex and hit them. will that get me banned?
oh and can spectators and people who watch replay tell its a script? if i use humanizer

Bump

Also thinking of returning, I use awareness features and combos during team fights. Not auto hex, silence, etc.

I also loved using the Techies script, but i assume thats very unsafe now?

What should not be safe?
I use techies from time to time the past 10 Months and got no Ban.

@iamvenom
Hake is very safe atm.
If you just use normal Combos and no autodisable im very sure you are very safe.
yes hake is safe
but techies not
It uses off-screen taps and is very easy to detect
like zeus sky is easy detect hero