Thought id be able to own other players ?

Jun 15, 2016
Hi everyone.
I am from the UK and had the hack for few days.
few things im unsure of.

I cant see the enemy where they are on the map when zoomed up above my char.
The radius set to max doesn't really go much further to detect other players.

There seem to be a 1 sec lag burst on the char every 4/5 seconds continuous throughout the entire match every match.

I played the character that uses the bombs and never noticed any added extra bombs or even power output from explosions even tho this was ticked.

It lists a few characters but unsure if any other characters have been modded for.

I did hear it was impossible to hack DOAT2 im on brand new steam account and email etc.
I just want to go in matches and get like sometimes.. not all the time , but like 30 kills zero deaths or similar like others. unsure what im doing wrong, cant seem to do anything bar zoom out high, I don't feel powerful and unsure what im doing wrong.

Can anyone help

I usuallly play URSA / SNIPER / LIFESTEALER / SHADOW SHAMEN.

i thought id go into matches and obliterate people, ive lost 4/5 matches. someone needs to help / guide me as im lost at present. I can use Zues maybe Legion etc.

Cheers guys.

There are no Dota 2 hacks that will let you effortlessly destroy the other team. They can however provide a HUGE advantage, granted you know how to use it.

well I just played sniper and must admit the auto headshot ulti is awesome. It killed everyone that was weak enough to be killed was best on my team :p just getting used to it i suppose definitly better than playing solo without it

This hack won't help you if you don't know to play DOTA, however tons of guides on youtube can help you there. After you learn to play DOTA then you can use this hack to get free MMR :)

Oh god thats the most 1k mmr post ive seen

At the other hand, do you guys think these scripts are really helpful after 5.5k mmr ? I would like to boost myself but they seem too obvious in the videos and ive no idea if its VAC safe

lol what i do is play support lion or ss if they have
Oh god thats the most 1k mmr post ive seen

At the other hand, do you guys think these scripts are really helpful after 5.5k mmr ? I would like to boost myself but they seem too obvious in the videos and ive no idea if its VAC safe
It is absolutely vac safe, and ive been acused so many times from the insta hexes straight outta smoke and stuff like that. The enemy vision aspect is still useful even if you turn off insta hex especially if you like playing support and dewarding. When im being accused from insta hex, i just lay off and even make the effort to blink away when i see enemies about to blink in.