what time zone is the expiry date in?

same problem again ^ i'm also 800% sure that it's not in my timezone

Expires: Later today at 8:15 AM

Last edited:
You must be mentally disabled.
I'm asking because I can't continue my subscription while having an active one, and I don't wanna start a game if it will expire in 30 minutes.
But clearly your brain can't understand it since it's smaller than the size of a peanut. Wonder if other things about you is small too.
Fucking retard

• Wow
Reactions: Random243
LMAOOOOOOOO
I'm asking because I can't continue my subscription while having an active one, and I don't wanna start a game if it will expire in 30 minutes.
But clearly your brain can't understand it since it's smaller than the size of a peanut. Wonder if other things about you is small too.
Fucking retard

Fucking retard
I don't think it actually logs you out if your sub runs out.

Correct. If you're in game and your sub expires you can still play for the rest of the day until you restart the game.
Didn't think you'd bother coding in a tripwire for it, because all that's going to do is piss them off most likely if they were about to renew, forgot it was expiring but got dc'd and abandoned during a ranked, that might affect that decision haha. So much easier to just have it show expired on next launch (how it is currently) since they'll have to update or relaunch doto eventually.

Interesting enough, most BOT makers (i.e. leveling bots for various games) DO implement subscription time tripwires.