Whats HAKE like now ??

• Thread starter Deleted member 5365
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5365

Hi guys been gone a few months.

May I ask whats hake.me like now.
I remember some scripts would not work due to Valve updates.

Has there been any changes since last summer to the hack.
any new scripts / is there still active script creators on the forums ?

how is the launch method as i remember you had to open and close a game to get it to run has this been fixed on the hake.me loader now ?

Not worried about detection / never been detected ever i don't think.

Kind regards

I have been here long enough and I can say that the scripts that I am using are stable and working.
The scripts have less down time as far as I can recall.
Currently there are at least 2 active creators for scripts. I only use the ones I like so it is very subjective as to what works for you or not.
Launching the hack is stable. I launch it once and I play the whole day. But I usually log out from time to time.

I have been here long enough and I can say that the scripts that I am using are stable and working.
The scripts have less down time as far as I can recall.
Currently there are at least 2 active creators for scripts. I only use the ones I like so it is very subjective as to what works for you or not.
Launching the hack is stable. I launch it once and I play the whole day. But I usually log out from time to time.

the 8$ one ha k worsk too??

Re subbed : By far the best hack of any kind. Ive played loads games. Never once been detected it blocks valves anti cheat so almost zero chance of getting banned.
If your thinking of Joining ive used this on and off over a 2+ year period and not once has there ever been a ban report thats how reliable the hack is.
Personally I think its worth it just for the map zoom, so you can see more around you and no fog :)

Re subbed : By far the best hack of any kind. Ive played loads games. Never once been detected it blocks valves anti cheat so almost zero chance of getting banned.
If your thinking of Joining ive used this on and off over a 2+ year period and not once has there ever been a ban report thats how reliable the hack is.
Personally I think its worth it just for the map zoom, so you can see more around you and no fog :)
everything working as intended??

Curious about these answers as well, let me know how it goes if you end up buying.

Was thinking about purchasing 1 month for the first time but the fact that so many of these forum threads never receive responses isn't exactly reassuring.

Also read that the download is flagged as a Trojan but people say it's a "false positive." Is this even true (meaning does it actually get flagged)? As someone with an IT background, I'm not really sure why a script for a video game would be flagged as a Trojan virus. Would also appreciate more insight on this.

You'll have to forgive our public forum section is much less lively than our private forum sections. As for why our download is flagged it is because of how the hack operates and what the file looks like.
  • The executable is packed and encrypted so that each user gets their own unique client (malware commonly does as well)
  • It establishes an encrypted connection to our servers to authenticate the user and download the software over a non-standard port (firewalls find this suspicious)
  • The client reads and writes to the memory of other processes (Steam and Dota 2) and starts and stops threads within that process (process injection is another common trait of malware)
Obviously there is a level of trust involved. As we value our paying customers above all else all I can say is that we are only interested in providing our users with a good product at a decent price. We don't want to violate that principal under any circumstances and would never expose our users to viruses or malware. To make it perfectly clear we are not interested in any of our users data or harming our users' computers in any way.

Hopefully that clears things up for you.

Thanks,
kawaii

everything working as intended??
Yes. The base product without the community scripts is working perfectly. The community scripts have a few bugs but they are instantly fixed by the creator of the script. Overall, the product is working as expected.

Yes the hack is working perfect. Zeus is wicked his steals are Over Powered :)
so many different scripts, £6GBP a month, worth every single penny.

I said this on one different thread, but maybe it's not visible for everyone so I will repeat it here... I've been using the script for 10-15 days and it's worth every penny! I only use SkywrathHake and Foo's AIO scripts, and I never played hero Skywrath before this, yet my win rate is 80% and I regularly get 10+ kills in every match! So if I can boost my MMR with hake, I guarantee that anyone can! IMG_20180221_165351.jpg

Reactions: Deleted member 5365
Also as a free user browsing you don't get to see the full website. only a few forum parts. Upon payment you will have full access and people are helpful here, so if you get stuck someone will always help. Once you use hake.me you wont bother with anything else that I promise.

what is this map zoom, sounds good

what is this map zoom, sounds good

Just able to zoom up into sky and see around you. No longer will you be forced to sit low down above the characters head and play, you can see the whole map nearly, most basic and best feature, can see enemys coming a mile away - good if wanting to gank them with there low life farming. Or if your low on health it makes for a good escape plan route.

Yea its a good community. The Devs are active and responsive, which lacks in other similar communications, and Unknown along with myself are pushing out more scripts daily to try and have every hero covered soon. Also the Devs have released a beta version of the new client they've just put together so feel free to give that a try. Sounds sweet, I just work alot lol so I haven't tested it myself yet.

im a bit worried about buying this as people are saying it might be a virus and may steal my data. im a little scared what should i do