RESOLVED Where İs The Download Link

If you paid with bitcoin, it may take a while to process. Once it does, you'll be automatically upgraded.

Hello,

I see that you have paid via BitPay. BitPay requires at least 1 confirmation from the bitcoin network that the transaction took place before automatically upgrading your account. This generally takes 1 hour but can sometimes take longer. I will provide you a link to monitor the status of your transaction in a PM.

Thanks,
kawaii

Hello administrators.... I just made a purchase $8.00 via paypal. Can I quickly get verified so i can download please?

Now goto the main page (hake.me) and then look at the 1st section, before paying you would not have access to it, now you can see something called download latest software,click on it and download it. Move the downloaded EXE into a new folder called HAKE and install it, it will auto install into the folder and DONE.

Reactions: Naeem
Now goto the main page (hake.me) and then look at the 1st section, before paying you would not have access to it, now you can see something called download latest software,click on it and download it. Move the downloaded EXE into a new folder called HAKE and install it, it will auto install into the folder and DONE.
Thanks buddy, found it yesterday, what im trying to get to work now is the dodger, it dont work, I dont get it shown with all the drawing item features etc, all i can see is turn it on

When does it start to count?
Like for example, can i pay and subscribe for one day now, and download the program, and activate it only tomorrow morning?