Why remove stripes payment admin?

A lot of users used stolen credit cards for pay using Stripe.
I don't know how to help you with this..
You can try pay with card on Webmoney and from Webmoney to PayPal.
Also, if you russian/cis user you can ask for other payment methods this guy @Dubstep or other re-sellers.

now they add stolen creditcards to paypal or just buy phished paypal accounts for like 50 pennys,

rethink that please

if you want bulletproof transactions, use bitcoin and a creditcardprocessor with 3dsecure (verified by visa )

A lot of users used stolen credit cards for pay using Stripe.
I don't know how to help you with this..
You can try pay with card on Webmoney and from Webmoney to PayPal.
Also, if you russian/cis user you can ask for other payment methods this guy @Dubstep or other re-sellers.
if my paypal still got money in it. how to pay using my paypal balanced.? still newbie in paypal

now they add stolen creditcards to paypal or just buy phished paypal accounts for like 50 pennys,

rethink that please

if you want bulletproof transactions, use bitcoin and a creditcardprocessor with 3dsecure (verified by visa )
Paypal doesn't charge us enormous fees per fraudulent transaction. That is the main reason why we had to remove Stripe, as they charge $15 per fraudulent transaction, whereas Paypal just issues a refund.

We will add Bitcoin back as a payment method again later on. I wanted to keep Stripe as a payment method solely for Bitcoin, but there didn't seem to be any way to only accept Bitcoin.

Reactions: error
Exactly, everyone has a PayPal account around the world which is not the case for credit cards (which are mostly popular in the US) or bitcoin or stripe or anything else. Plus you can even pay with paypal without the need of having a paypal account at all.