Why you force a potential client to pay only by PayPal?

Mar 3, 2018
Hello,

I want to purchase Dota 2 - 6 Months$40.00 for 6 months subscription. But the only way to pay is through PayPal. PayPal is a headache. It wants me to send a screen of my passport, so I can make payments. I do not want to share my private documents online. Why you do not give a potential client a choice of how to pay for your services?
You lose my money because of that. Is there any other way I can pay?

Plus why there is no trial version of your software, like Ensage. How do I know if your scripts are up to date and work properly? Does it work today 05.03.2018? Or you want us to pay for a pig in the poke? For examle, Ensage website has "Ensage Status: Updated" "Ensage Status: Outdated" status bar on it's main page. I have not found anything like that on your website.

We have a few resellers you can talk to. Maybe you can work something out with one of them. I recommend talking to @ivan2301 if you are Russian.
As for why you don't see much on our website, that's because you aren't a subscriber.

Hello,

I want to purchase Dota 2 - 6 Months$40.00 for 6 months subscription. But the only way to pay is through PayPal. Is there any other way I can pay?

Plus why there is no trial version of your software, like Ensage. How do I know if your scripts are up to date and work properly?
It works just fine, I'm not a Dev or Mod or anything so I have no incentive for making that claim. And last time I paid I was able to do so by just paying by credit card, I didn't need to transfer funds to my paypal account or anything. Like Frog said, there are resellers, also why would you immediately be willing to pay $40 for a 6-month subscription right away if you're truly worried there is no trial or free version with all the talk of how awesome Ensage is? A one-month is $8, which is little more than a meal at McDonalds. I know the Ensage community very well, and Ensage isn't great by a long shot lol. Customer service is poor there, assembly/script optimization is awful there, lag/fps drops due to Invoker assemblies and their poor optimization along with their API core files released, and questions may take months to get a response or even a solution there.

Something seems off. Hake is solid.

Hi,

We recently underwent a redesign of our website and lost a payment method in the process (BitPay). I've developed a new token purchase site currently only available to re-sellers but once it is ready for everyone it will support additional (cryptocurrency) payment methods. As @frog said if you are unable to use PayPal, try contacting one of our re-sellers.

We have a dedicated status page linked in our top navigation where you can check the status of all our services:
bZtXi6y.png

We have a great track record of being very quick to fix our software when a game update breaks it, and if we experience any downtime greater than a few hours we extend everyone's subscription (rounded up to the nearest day).

As for why we don't offer trials or 1 day subscriptions its because we aren't interested in transient members.

Thanks,
kawaii

Thanks for your replies,

Where can I find the names of all resellers? Do they all sell at the same price?Do they sell it much more expansive, then a direct payment? Still, it would have been much better if you provided some options of payment, because not everyone can pay by PayPal. I have a virtual MasterCard and can pay any time with it without a headache and unnceccerly complicated registration.

Thanks for your replies,

Where can I find the names of all resellers? Do they all sell at the same price?Do they sell it much more expansive, then a direct payment? Still, it would have been much better if you provided some options of payment, because not everyone can pay by PayPal. I have a virtual MasterCard and can pay any time with it without a headache and unnceccerly complicated registration.
https://hake.me/forums/threads/list-of-resellers.5860/

Hello Frog, I'm from Pakistan and I'ld like to purchase your software. However, I don't have a paypal account nor any of your resellers are listed in my country. Can you suggest a reseller who can facilitate me in making the purchase?
I don't know. @ivan2301 will probably be able to work something out with you, but the language barrier might be too much. Though, your English seems pretty good, so I'm sure you'll be fine.