Dota 2 You cant run from heaven ~ Zeus

Jun 15, 2016
Im not going to lie and beat about the bush.

This hack /Mod is awesome.
Ive just subscribed another month.

Zues ultimate fires as soon as it can kill someone or even set it to 2 people minimum to kill its bloody awesome.

Snipers Ultimate headshot - Is beyound words lol, soon as anyones in range and can be killed they will be unless they buff 9/10 they dont.

overall its not too bait, otherwise be so easy to spot hackers and modders, Its perfect in the way it gives you bits and pieces to work with that 100% help you no doubt.

Still if you have a shit team you can lose but you should have loads of kills more than usual play. Ithought sniper was amazing till i tried zeus omfg.

Cant stop long have to go play a zeus game hack rating 9/10 small improvements will make it near perfect.

Thanks to the guys at Hake.me for being above board and good, ill sub even longer next month thankyou.

Reactions: kawaii
at first, mute everyone who is just a little toxic in chat, we dont need that, do this on every dota game, if u dont do it u just loose concentration

if the enemy team has good gank potential, like tusk/sb combo, riki/invoker etc etc, dont pick sniper

always try to last pick sniper

mid -> farm & deny, harass, get creep aggro and hold them near river, buy wards for river to see incoming ganks (runespots), u dont need bottle or runes u only need farm thats what u must keep in mind

ONLY FARM and only when u see the potential for kills leave the lane, if maybe bot is gettin gank wait and see how the fight is going before tp there

if u have no vision and dont know where enemys are, farm near tower, dont go over the river, use the 2 creep camps in jungle near mid

max range passiv first

just stay back in teamfights thats all, after 1-3 won teamfights the enemys will try to get u first because they losin every fight because of u

normal phase boots, aquila, dragon lance or when the enemy team has highly gank potential, i go shadow blade first for escape

and the rest depends on the enemys picks and which team is behind

normal maelstrom for waveclear, if u not already have shadow blade then skadi, miljonir

triple maelstrom build always good if they dont have normal blademail heroes (if they have bm's watch out !) or they have much illusions like pl oder terrorblade

do they have much lockdown ? bkb
they building butterflys and/or have PA ? mkb
if u are good farmed and ur team is retarded, its nearly impossible to loose becaus u have so easy waveclear highground, u can turtle for hours

visible to enemy: now u know when they can see u, so avoid these sections, ping and say ward in chat so maybe a supporter will deward it
autoult: the thing is we need hotkeys for this stuff because when u gankin 5vs1 u dont need the autoult, but u cant control it

lost an ez win today because some hardcarry in my team decided to throw and feed because he was mad at somebody, i dont now why but now im back at 88,68% winrate -.-

Last edited:
at first, mute everyone who is just a little toxic in chat, we dont need that, do this on every dota game, if u dont do it u just loose concentration

if the enemy team has good gank potential, like tusk/sb combo, riki/invoker etc etc, dont pick sniper

mid -> farm & deny, harass, get creep aggro and hold them near river, buy wards for river to see incoming ganks (runespots), u dont need bottle or runes u only need farm thats what u must keep in mind

ONLY FARM and only when u see the potential for kills leave the lane, if maybe bot is gettin gank wait and see how the fight is going before tp there

if u have no vision and dont know where enemys are, farm near tower, dont go over the river, use the 2 creep camps in jungle near mid

max range passiv first

just stay back in teamfights thats all, after 1-3 won teamfights the enemys will try to get u first because they losin every fight because of u

normal phase boots, aquila, dragon lance or when the enemy team has highly gank potential, i go shadow blade first for escape

normal maelstrom for waveclear, if u not already have shadow blade then skadi, miljonir

triple maelstrom build always good if they dont have normal blademail heroes (if they have bm's watch out !) or they have much illusions like pl oder terrorblade

if u are good farmed and ur team is retarded, its nearly impossible to loose becaus u have so easy waveclear highground, u can turtle for hours

visible to enemy: now u know when they can see u, so avoid these sections, ping and say ward in chat so maybe a supporter will deward it
autoult: the thing is we need hotkeys for this stuff because when u gankin 5vs1 u dont need the autoult, but u cant control it

lost an ez win today because some hardcarry in my team decided to throw and feed because he was mad at somebody, i dont now why but now im back at 88,68% winrate -.-

very detailed tutorial, will try. thanks

max range passiv first

True story. Thanks for this tutorial

Landstalker the original thread poster is me... Unsure whats happened but I have 2 accounts. Must have re signed up by accident.