Dota 2 Better than Ensage

Jul 5, 2019
I still have an Ensage Account (with Paid scripts for around 150EUR) but i use hake instead, and i can tell you why:

1. Hake has everythig for 8$ no Paid scripts, and there is no need for paid scripts and there are much more versions of one free script at hake.
At Ensage you are forced to use the one and only paid script and sometimes there is also no paid script. Hake has FAR more Scripts!

Ensage cost 10$per Month, but if you want a working evader ( that hake offers for free ) you need to pay 50$ one time for Paid Evader Script. Same for a good AIO :Hake free, Ensage 40 $ . Autousage Hake Free, Ensage 15$ and on and on and on.....

2. Hake has no LAG, also on a very good Computer Ensage Lag and drop FPS alot, i have a high end PC and still a micro freeze with Ensage or massive fps drop in a game like Dota 2.....

3. Hake has a active Community and friendly and helpfull Mods ( this is really bad at Ensage, their support take weeks to anwser and their main mod is a little kid ) im so happy with the hake Team. I would pay more then at Ensage and hake cost less lol

4. Now Hake has everything AND more, in the past i was always missing some things from Ensage when using hake. This is the past, TODAY hake has everything build in from show me more to item panals to everyhing , you have much more scripts then Ensage!

5. You can setup scripts in the menu before the game starts. At Ensage you need to wait for Game start, then first micro lag and freeze .
Ohh and about settings the hake scripts have so many many settings i love that, i can setup everything like I want. So many Settings for each Hero so many Scripts

And many more Points, im actually reallly happy im here now AND a little sad cause i was so stupid and spend so much Money on paid scripts at Ensage while i can get everything AND more LAG Free for just 8$ per Month xD

Finally hake is better then Ensage. And has so many nice scipts.
Im an Ensage User since 2014, they have some good (high cost) scripts but the Ensage support Team and their Mods are rude and unfriendly, the Hack is laggy and Updates take very long there.

So to all the users from Ensage who are unhappy with Ensage and check here from time to time like me:
hake is no longer the same it was around a year ago, hake its ALOT better now, you should try it out!!

handsdown if IDCNoob would stop develop Scripts for Ensage, Ensage would be dead within 2 Months, 1 active dev at ensage vs many at hake

Last edited:
I've been a long time ensage user and have similar opinions like you. Only drawback of Hake I can think of is the last hit script. Rest all are flawless.

I think the Lashit from the AIO from
foo0oo
is very good, did you try it, it also has build in auto harras? I dont miss O9k.farm , i really dont :)

I can argue with you that Ensage's o9k.Farm is extremely superior to f00's guy, their algorithm is superior and the C#'s speed is high, i can say that HAKE has a superior staff but due to the scripts being written in lua i feel like it's slower than C# which ensage uses.

What you said on Ensage evader i strongly disagree since o9k evader has escaped me from countless situation, and in hake, every escape script i take i instatly get hooked by pudge dosn't matter where he is.

Biggest downside to Ensage is HUGE cpu usage since they think everybody has intel i31 and they have no script fps limit.
Another Huge downside to Ensage is that the cheat is external which is abysmal since a simple process check from dota can instantly get you banned.

Ensage best upside is that, their sh*t is fast, lmao, like stupidly fast, but it's not worth the trade-off -> Play the game in 10 fps to have god like skills.

Hake has a balance between good user experience, helpful for devs and fairly good scripts which are very helpful and definelty improves you as a player

One big reason i like HAKE is because they have 0 frame drops, and you can also set the script speed ( fps ) at which they run
Secound big reason i like HAKE is because they have an easier API to use. but less documented which puts me back from using it as much as i'd like, but scripts being free you can always look at source codes and figure out

I can argue with you that Ensage's o9k.Farm is extremely superior to f00's guy, their algorithm is superior and the C#'s speed is high, i can say that HAKE has a superior staff but due to the scripts being written in lua i feel like it's slower than C# which ensage uses.

What you said on Ensage evader i strongly disagree since o9k evader has escaped me from countless situation, and in hake, every escape script i take i instatly get hooked by pudge dosn't matter where he is.

Biggest downside to Ensage is HUGE cpu usage since they think everybody has intel i31 and they have no script fps limit.
Another Huge downside to Ensage is that the cheat is external which is abysmal since a simple process check from dota can instantly get you banned.

Ensage best upside is that, their sh*t is fast, lmao, like stupidly fast, but it's not worth the trade-off -> Play the game in 10 fps to have god like skills.

Hake has a balance between good user experience, helpful for devs and fairly good scripts which are very helpful and definelty improves you as a player

One big reason i like HAKE is because they have 0 frame drops, and you can also set the script speed ( fps ) at which they run
Secound big reason i like HAKE is because they have an easier API to use. but less documented which puts me back from using it as much as i'd like, but scripts being free you can always look at source codes and figure out
Ensage scripts are far superior in case you can afford to spend some extra cash on scripts. Not a single script in Hake is superior to the paid scripts of ensage. Only reason i use hake right now is currently i use my office laptop (instead of desktop) and hake doesnt have frame drops on it. Ensage is lag fest.

Ensage scripts are far superior in case you can afford to spend some extra cash on scripts. Not a single script in Hake is superior to the paid scripts of ensage. Only reason i use hake right now is currently i use my office laptop (instead of desktop) and hake doesnt have frame drops on it. Ensage is lag fest.
for some reason i doubt that. Maybe they can be a little faster (c#), but i don't feel like that is worth paying for that. Also, look at their community. And look at this one.

... due to the scripts being written in lua i feel like it's slower than C# ...

... every escape script i take i instatly get hooked by pudge dosn't matter where he is ...

A lot of this can be attributed to humanizer settings. We give you the options to tune the humanizer to your liking, and if you prefer instantaneous script movement, there are options to let you do that. The upside of the default humanizer options is that you're more safe from automated server side checks that may be performed on your replay. The downside is that automated things don't happen as quickly.

It is not the fault of script writers that things "seem" slower, and its also not Lua's fault (if Lua was the reason for slowness, it would be eating up a lot more of your FPS, which you agreed doesn't happen). It's entirely the fault of the humanizer, but we give you the options to tweak it to make it as instantaneous and blatant as you want.

Last edited:
A lot of this can be attributed to humanizer settings. We give you the options to tune the humanizer to your liking, and if you prefer instantaneous script movement, there are options to let you do that. The upside of the default humanizer options is that you're more safe from automated server side checks that may be performed on your replay. The downside is that automated things don't happen as quickly.

It is not the fault of script writers that things "seem" slower, and its also not Lua's fault (if Lua was the reason for slowness, it would be eating up a lot more of your FPS, which you agreed doesn't happen). It's entirely the fault of the humanizer, but we give you the options to tweak it to make it as instantaneous and blatant as you want.
How to use the hack?

... It's entirely the fault of the humanizer, but we give you the options to tweak it to make it as instantaneous and blatant as you want.
Well that can be it, but the dodge script dosn't work, and i made a recent post regarding it, and it didn't got any feedback other than a comment from Stephanie that was not really related to my actual problem, so i still tend to think dosn't matter how high the script fps setting is, the lua is too slow to calculate as fast as c#, maybe i'm reta*ded and wrong but i can't really think of another way since the log dump is clean.

PS: can't give you the post right now because i'm waiting for my payment to come in to buy subscription so you have to look on Script discusions to see it

ye also I forgot about the humanizer, which is a major masterpiece from the devs.
PS: for some reason I forgot that we code in lua and I was comparing python with c#, and c# is indeed faster than python. but no differences from the lua language.

I still don't understand humanizer. I'll probably explore it after work. Also, am I supposed to turn off safemode? Or turn on?

I still don't understand humanizer. I'll probably explore it after work. Also, am I supposed to turn off safemode? Or turn on?
Humanizer basicly slows down the cheat to make the actions look human like
imagine getting ganked by 3 people at once all of them having blink, ifyou have auto disable or something you will disabled all of them in a fraction of a secound without humanizer, but if you have it on, the enemy might be able to disable you before the cheat can disable all of them

Well that can be it, but the dodge script dosn't work, and i made a recent post regarding it, and it didn't got any feedback other than a comment from Stephanie that was not really related to my actual problem, so i still tend to think dosn't matter how high the script fps setting is, the lua is too slow to calculate as fast as c#, maybe i'm reta*ded and wrong but i can't really think of another way since the log dump is clean.

PS: can't give you the post right now because i'm waiting for my payment to come in to buy subscription so you have to look on Script discusions to see it
I have read your post about dodge issurs. and I will have a look

Maybe because default is disabled everything and you need to tick some shits on it to work ?!
After i tick all this spells and other shits is working ok for me..also item dodge working good
I didnt tested properly

dg.jpg

Maybe because default is disabled everything and you need to tick some shits on it to work ?!
After i tick all this spells and other shits is working ok for me..also item dodge working good
I didnt tested properly

View attachment 4706
Yea and there also other options on hake you are not forced to use JUST the evader from foooo.

I will go in a lobby game with a friend now and will test everything from movement evade to lotus orb and report later

edit, i will test today, had no more time yesterday :D

Edit 2 seems to works abolutly perfect.

Last edited: