Dota 2 Reborn (Source 2) Hack, Now With x64 Support!

If you want help installing windows on your Mac, you are more than welcome to ask for my help. I am using the hack on my Mac mid 2012, running windows 10

Yes, it works and you can run it on all OS (win, linux, mac)
This is not correct, Panagea. The client will not run natively on anything other than Windows. It won't run properly under a virtual machine either.

It can work on a machine that originally had a Mac OS installed on it, but Windows installed later.

This is not correct, Panagea. The client will not run natively on anything other than Windows. It won't run properly under a virtual machine either.

It can work on a machine that originally had a Mac OS installed on it, but Windows installed later.
Strange.. I know users who have mac/ubuntu OS and still use hake.
Anyway, im sorry if im not correct.

Why doesnt orbwalk working for me? Held down the key but the hero doesnt move at all. Does orbwalk help the champion use skillshots or just auto attacks?

i cant handle it what should i do ? it still waiting about 1 hour pls someone help me

Attachments

• 111.png
    111.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 30
can i pay thru steam wallet? no paypal acc here hahaha :) no debit/credit card any alternative from ph?

Sorry Louie but you can't you might be able to find someone on forums that would want to trade something for a subscription but even that I don't know if thats allowed

Sorry Louie but your subscription will be bound to your one computer so unless you have you're friends use your computer then no