Dota 2 Reborn (Source 2) Hack, Now With x64 Support!

The hack isn't being properly updated as of now, admin disappeared and we are on our own dealing with tons of the broken features.

Reactions: Jerffelly
I already bought the hack and i dont know what to do no download no instructions pls tell me what to do

I've bought and downloaded the hack in my laptop, i want use the cheat in my pc but when i run it in my pc it says my hardware ID is not accepted. pls help me can i use it on my pc or just in my laptop? because my steam and dota 2 is in my pc i cant download the hack in my pc because my google chrome infected with viruses a year ago .

I've bought and downloaded the hack in my laptop, i want use the cheat in my pc but when i run it in my pc it says my hardware ID is not accepted. pls help me can i use it on my pc or just in my laptop? because my steam and dota 2 is in my pc i cant download the hack in my pc because my google chrome infected with viruses a year ago .
Ask for a HWID reset in the HWID reset forum.

пудж нормально хукает? мх походу вообще не будет?
У кого как.
На своем примере по хуку пуджа. Роум паджер. 5.5к рейт, более чем хорошо хукает (очень хорошо просчитывает мансы врага_
МХ дело такое.. ну, знаешь если кто найдет лазейку - он и тут будет скорей всего.

Do you have idea someone who can use the hack with Mac OS X? I really dont want to install Windows on Bootcamp in my mac lol.
Everything is possible.
İ think on MAC must be any app for run windows programms.
Anyway, im not sure and cant test this (hate mac os bcs its close os).
Possible run on Ubuntu, and i wrote guide about linux.. but for mac need to test.

You always can buy hack, try to run it.. but without any warranty.

Everything is possible.
İ think on MAC must be any app for run windows programms.
Anyway, im not sure and cant test this (hate mac os bcs its close os).
Possible run on Ubuntu, and i wrote guide about linux.. but for mac need to test.

You always can buy hack, try to run it.. but without any warranty.

I have an app to run windows programms on OS X, but as i think the Injector need to read some dota2.exe that doesnt exist on OS X process,

Can you pm me the linux guide for try if something its similar, i offer my Mac for tests :D

I have an app to run windows programms on OS X, but as i think the Injector need to read some dota2.exe that doesnt exist on OS X process,

Can you pm me the linux guide for try if something its similar, i offer my Mac for tests :D
1. Install using POL (PlayOnLinux) Steam, there click "Install Button", write there Steam and install Dota what we need.
2. Choose Steam in POL menu and click "Options", go to the "Wine" tab, configure the Wine, choose there Windows 8.1 or XP.
3. Go to "Component Installer" tab, there set "vcrun2013".
4. In "Other" tab, first, run .exe file on this Virtual Disk, choose HakeDownloader, what must download your client. Remember, where you downloadyour client.
5. Next open "Virtual directory of the program" in "program files" move there your client.exe
6. Create a shortcut for fast run this.

Now,how to run.

Open "client.exe", wait "Searching steam"..., run Steam, (sometimes steam can crash, try again), next choose Dota Hack in Hake menu and click "Start". When you get "Waiting for Dota2.exe" message, run Dota using Steam. Hack must work.

1. Install using POL (PlayOnLinux) Steam, there click "Install Button", write there Steam and install Dota what we need.
2. Choose Steam in POL menu and click "Options", go to the "Wine" tab, configure the Wine, choose there Windows 8.1 or XP.
4. In "Other" tab, first, run .exe file on this Virtual Disk, choose HakeDownloader, what must download your client. Remember, where you downloadyour client.
5. Next open "Virtual directory of the program" in "program files" move there your client.exe

Now,how to run.

Open "client.exe", wait "Searching steam"..., run Steam, (sometimes steam can crash, try again), next choose Dota Hack in Hake menu and click "Start". When you get "Waiting for Dota2.exe" message, run Dota using Steam. Hack must work.
Woot, download again DotA? omg :( well i will try lol.

Now,how to run.

Cant run because "this client cant work under virtual machine"