Dota 2 Reborn (Source 2) Hack, Now With x64 Support!

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by stephanie, Aug 13, 2015.

1. stephanie

stephanie Administrator
    Staff Member Developer

August 18, 2016: We now have a new beta client, with full x64 and x86 support!

Also comes with a full scripting system for user scripts.

Current features:
    • Ability Cooldown ESP
    • Illusion ESP (makes the real hero glow yellow and float in the air)
    • Mana Bars / Mana ESP (displays mana bars on enemy heroes)
    • Last Hit (default key X)
    • Crit Hack (default key Z)Patched
    • Shadowraze Aimbot (default key V)
    • Auto Remote Mines Detonator (uses minimum amount to kill a hero. Uses Force Staff too)
    • Storm Spirit Helper (tries to keep Overload up efficiently)
    • Auto Zeus Ultimate (kill stealer)
    • Auto Reaper's Scythe
    • Aggro/Deaggro Creeps
    • Spirits Aimbot for Io/Wisp
    • Efficient Duel for Legion Commander (casts her W, blinks in, uses items like BKB, Blade Mail, then Duels)
    • Camera Hack (zoom out beyond the maximum distance)
    • Auto Culling Blade (kill stealer, blinks in if it can too)
    • Visible to Enemy ESP (displays an effect on your hero if you can be seen by the enemy, even if you don't have vision of what's seeing you)
    • Enemy Camera ESP (will show you where the enemy's cameras are, even in the fog. Never get ganked again!) Patched
    • Auto Rubick Ultimate Spell Steal (steals spell from nearby enemy if their last spell was an ultimate)
    • Treads Switcher (tries to switch your treads based on the situation, int when casting a spell, agility when using a bottle, etc...)
    • Orb Walker (will continually cast the orb effect you use (like Frost Arrows) while moving towards the hero during the attack's backswing. Works with heroes that don't have orbs)
    • Auto Accept Matches (automatically accepts games)
    • Rune Snatcher (grabs a nearby rune as soon as possible)
    • Custom Range Effect (lets you display a custom range circle of your choosing around your hero)
    • Automatic configuration saving/loading
    • Auto Mana Void
    • Auto Dagon (killstealer, will also combo with Auto Reaper's Scythe)
    • Auto Queue
    • MP Recovery Abuse (automatically drops mana items when using Arcane Boots, Magic Stick, etc...)
    • Auto Disabler (automatically uses spells/items that can disable enemies when they initiate)
    • Auto Phase Boots (automatically uses Phase Boots off cooldown, only when moving)
    • Orchid During Attack
    • Medallion / Crest During Attack
    • Show Hidden Spells (shows effects on enemy spells that otherwise wouldn't have them, like Invoker's Sun Strike)
    • Auto Pudge Hook (uses prediction to hook an enemy, and combos with various items and abilities)
    • Auto Meld (automatically uses Meld before attacking on Templar Assassin)
    • User scripts

More info here: https://hake.me/forums/index.php?threads/dota-2-reborn-multihack.6/#post-33

Purchase this cheat here: https://hake.me/forums/index.php?account/upgrades

Any questions and suggestions from subscribers about this cheat should be posted in: https://hake.me/forums/index.php?forums/discussion.6/

#1 stephanie, Aug 13, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2016
    komain97, TerryFunk and acefall like this.
  2. how can i buy this hack

3. stephanie

stephanie Administrator
    Staff Member Developer

4. adonatsch

Dota 2

Hei there

Im having a bit of problems with the hack. How can I hide/show the hack menu? Also how does the last hitting thing work? I managed to bind it to a key in the hack menu but how does it work now? Do i need to press the binded key everytime to last hit? Thanks

5. Is this a new hack? Forums kinda lack of members

6. stephanie

stephanie Administrator
    Staff Member Developer

Yes, we've only been around since May.

7. stephanie

stephanie Administrator
    Staff Member Developer

adonatsch, I explained how this works to another member here at: https://hake.me/forums/index.php?threads/plz-help.25/

The hack menu key is insert. There's a bug where it won't appear properly in the main menu without the console open, but it works fine in an actual game.

Also, if you have any future questions, would you please post them in the Dota 2 discussion forums? Thanks.

8. I am interested to purchase the hack. But currently it only work in 32bits? How do I know what version I am running dota reborn? Cause I am using Window 7

9. stephanie

stephanie Administrator
    Staff Member Developer

It will work with either a 64-bit or 32-bit operating system, but only with the 32-bit version of Dota 2. I made a post in our subscriber forum for Dota 2 which explains how to run the 32-bit version of Dota 2.

Here's a small excerpt from my post:
    I'm sure the cheat will work on your system as long as you follow the steps I've provided to run the 32-bit version.

10. can I get VAC banned or lose my dota account or items using this?

11. stephanie

stephanie Administrator
    Staff Member Developer

There have been no records of VAC bans with this cheat. I'm probably going to add a VAC disabler to the hack anyways so it won't happen in the future.

You can always use the cheat on an alternate account. If anything happens to that account, it won't transfer to your main account. I believe VAC bans only last for 30 days in Dota 2 anyways.

Oh, and it's impossible to lose your account due to a VAC ban. Unless you are harassing Valve employees or something.

#12 stephanie, Sep 13, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2015
  12. i come from china .

and i use AliPay for your software! but it looks like some problem.

when i input my AliPay 's ID and dynamic pay password!

the last iput box is my card id of last 5 number.

but . in china. we don't use any card of AliPay!

13. stephanie

stephanie Administrator
    Staff Member Developer

I think this might be asking for the last 5 numbers of your national identification card. I am not Chinese myself, so I'm sorry I can't be of more help.

Our Alipay payment system is managed by Stripe. We do not have any control over how Stripe handles Alipay.

14. thank you !

i suggest we can trail this software 1 day by $ 1

15. stephanie

stephanie Administrator
    Staff Member Developer

It's a nice suggestion. Our site is relatively new right now, so these kind of decisions will be made later on.

16. I want to sell software for you in china , hahahahahahhah ( = LOL)

17. Is this usable for 64-bit reborn?

18. stephanie

stephanie Administrator
    Staff Member Developer

Not yet, no. The 32-bit version is pretty easy to run though.

19. need a 64 bit windows 10 version please. 32 bit client runs terrible for me and allot of people