Dota 2 Hake is truly amazing

you will get tones of mmr if you know to play dota, i used hake and had 400 gpm on carries about 2 years ago, now i have 800 avg on antimage and with my naga illusion script i easily get 900-1000 gpm per decent game
Could you tell which script you are using with naga farming?

Could you tell which script you are using with naga farming?
you can use my script for using ss, for combo use Foo script, for farm, use Foo creep control.
try how it works in demo and if you face any problem, i will explain how to use it.

Since 2019, hake has developed a lot. Of course, some functions are broken. But all in all, hake is still really good and most of it works.

The problem is that foo cannot develop everything for us for free forever. He'll quit Dota at some point, just like we all do. And no one will be able to take his place.

Hake is FAIO and FAIO is hake....
FAIO should be open source tbh So we could make pull request and rewrite parts of it. It's such a great bundle of things that it's a real pain to rework everything into your own script, but you also can't fit things that are broken. So frustrating.
Im a developer and i'd love to fix things that could be improved...

It's fine to pay foo to work on it full time. It's great to have one person taking ownership for it. But we should be able to contribute or fork it imo

FAIO should be open source tbh So we could make pull request and rewrite parts of it. It's such a great bundle of things that it's a real pain to rework everything into your own script, but you also can't fit things that are broken. So frustrating.

It's fine to pay foo to work on it full time. It's great to have one person taking ownership for it. But we should be able to contribute or fork it imo
You can request for FAIO access, talk to foo.

this is link to old FAIO code. if you are able to understand it, then talk to foo about rewriting his code. GLHF.

Thanks. Def. gonna check it out.
Yeah understanding it is not a problem. Just need to learn the hake api. I've been active on a different hack. This shoudnt be too different

Thanks. Def. gonna check it out.
Yeah understanding it is not a problem. Just need to learn the hake api. I've been active on a different hack. This shoudnt be too different
Foo uses different approach to write scripts. the AIO uses an architecture developed by foo probably. there is a driver file and then menu is picked dynamically and all. then there are calls to hero scripts depending on menu values. you will understand when u will read.
@Alfred Xia if foo shares then I would like to get my hands on hero icon panel on left side of hero portrait :).

Foo uses different approach to write scripts. the AIO uses an architecture developed by foo probably. there is a driver file and then menu is picked dynamically and all. then there are calls to hero scripts depending on menu values. you will understand when u will read.
@Alfred Xia if foo shares then I would like to get my hands on hero icon panel on left side of hero portrait :).
I have created a few pull request for his repo before. So yeah, it has some structure, but not too complex.

you will get tones of mmr if you know to play dota, i used hake and had 400 gpm on carries about 2 years ago, now i have 800 avg on antimage and with my naga illusion script i easily get 900-1000 gpm per decent game
time to test naga after new patch