Dota 2 Hake is truly amazing

Dec 21, 2020
Hello everyone,

i am using hake for more than 10 days now and finally i learnt how to use it effectively. its truly amazing my personal take is don't try to play all hero at once. just select a few and learn about hake features provided for that hero. just select a few for example 3 hero and spam them and you will gain a lot of mmr. once you are familiar with all features then try other hero, customize and try in demo first. get used to hotkeys / reset hotkeys according to you and you will perform really well in almost 95% of games.

Thanks hake team. really good work.

cheating4life

Scripter
Subscriber
May 6, 2017
Hello everyone,

i am using hake for more than 10 days now and finally i learnt how to use it effectively. its truly amazing my personal take is don't try to play all hero at once. just select a few and learn about hake features provided for that hero. just select a few for example 3 hero and spam them and you will gain a lot of mmr. once you are familiar with all features then try other hero, customize and try in demo first. get used to hotkeys / reset hotkeys according to you and you will perform really well in almost 95% of games.

Thanks hake team. really good work.
welcome and have fun :)

• Love
Reactions: salakin
Jan 29, 2021
There is no need, it is indeed very good. Trust the hundreds of good reviews, and you will see. 😁

Mar 10, 2021
I still dont understand how to use the hero scripts, i set my hotkey and turn off safe mode but when i press and hold the hotkey the hero does nothing?

kraneqqq

Scripter
Subscriber
Sep 3, 2018
Romania
github.com
you will get tones of mmr if you know to play dota, i used hake and had 400 gpm on carries about 2 years ago, now i have 800 avg on antimage and with my naga illusion script i easily get 900-1000 gpm per decent game

wold98

Subscriber
Apr 14, 2020
you will get tones of mmr if you know to play dota, i used hake and had 400 gpm on carries about 2 years ago, now i have 800 avg on antimage and with my naga illusion script i easily get 900-1000 gpm per decent game
can you give a shot from naga and other options need foor naga farming and what we must do in game