ban issue in hake already fix?

Received this from steam:
"We've adjusted the duration of this restriction. Note that it will be very important you take the time to thoroughly assess the PC you play from and locate/remove any such programs that could be enabling your account with an unfair competitive advantage over other users. "

Well, I will consider using hake again only after updates, this was very close to get my account banned permanent, i happy that I have the power to convince them at least. And I have 2 day's left of the ban so I can do the "clean up"

EDIT: i hope there will be compensation as I just resubscribed and I don't want to lose day's. Keep the sub on cause I want to have access to updates. Thank you
wtf how did u convince them to remove ur ban?

[QUOTE = "cheating4life, publicación: 111059, miembro: 14009"]
arco, meepo, esos son sospechosos
[/CITAR]

Tienes razón sobre algo, debes prohibir por el momento a héroes como el arc warden, meepo, tinker invocador, sky, lc y aquellos héroes que usan mucho script, ya me han prohibido 3 cuentas, en un solo arco de juego Warden y yo viendo la repetición, la cámara no siguió bien la copia cuando se presionó, el meepo hace el combo muy rápido, el cielo equivale a 0,8 segundos al usar la construcción completa es demasiado rápido, deben enseñar o modificar esos tiempos para ser más real. O haga una publicación que ayude a los usuarios a jugar con estos héroes por el momento. Actualmente uso techis sin ningún problema.

[QUOTE = "cheating4life, publicación: 111059, miembro: 14009"]
arco, meepo, esos son sospechosos
[/CITAR]

Tienes razón sobre algo, debes prohibir por el momento a héroes como el arc warden, meepo, tinker invocador, sky, lc y aquellos héroes que usan mucho script, ya me han prohibido 3 cuentas, en un solo arco de juego Warden y yo viendo la repetición, la cámara no siguió bien la copia cuando se presionó, el meepo hace el combo muy rápido, el cielo equivale a 0,8 segundos al usar la construcción completa es demasiado rápido, deben enseñar o modificar esos tiempos para ser más real. O haga una publicación que ayude a los usuarios a jugar con estos héroes por el momento. Actualmente uso techis sin ningún problema.
techies, really? thought it was fishy too! i don't think invoker is fishy if u don't use auto sun strike kill. Sky if you have ur cursor on top of the enemy is not fishy too, in my opinion, LC is a bit too fast but also "doable" without script. Never used tinker :P

Reactions: SHIN
[QUOTE = "Cubex, post: 111060, membro: 637"]
Recebeu isso do steam:
"Ajustamos a duração dessa restrição. Observe que será muito importante que você dedique algum tempo para avaliar minuciosamente o PC do qual reproduz e localize / remova quaisquer programas que possam estar habilitando sua conta com uma vantagem competitiva injusta sobre outros Comercial. "

Bem, vou considerar o uso de pescada novamente somente após as atualizações, isso foi muito próximo para que minha conta fosse banida permanentemente, estou feliz por ter o poder de convencê-las pelo menos. E eu tenho dois dias restantes da proibição para que eu possa fazer a "limpeza"

EDIT: espero que haja compensação, pois acabei de me inscrever novamente e não quero perder dias. Mantenha o sub porque eu quero ter acesso a atualizações. Obrigado
[/CITAR]
tz
olá, o que exatamente você disse ao suporte?

HAKE STYILL FUCKED?! PLS I CANT FUCKING PLAYIN WITHOUT CHEAT I NEED IT TO PLAY IVE BECUM SO DEPENDEANT ON IT THAT I CANNOT PLAY WITHOUT IT IM PATHETIC I JOINED A CAL - O CLAN AND I HJAVE A MATCH 2NITE AND I NEED TO PLAY IN IT IS HAKE SAFE YET?!
1571029363406.jpg

We will be releasing an update soon. In the meantime users are encouraged to use the Safe Mode option or at least be a bit more conservative with what automation features they enable. When we release our update I'll probably create a notice that everyone can see letting users without a subscription know. So look out for that if you want to wait.
hey why I cant use my visa card here? it doesnt even accept. i cant buy an upgrade

hake 4 life.
I will use hack even if it gets detected often,
only take 2 mins to make a steam account and link dota2 from your desktop.

Consider a VPN - this may help too.
At least we know its HAKE there detecting and not the toxic behavior bans for 20 years.
Personally I think there too many scripts. It gets hard to know what script is detected.

Maybe a re package of hake , new loader background , basic scripts / camera hack - have it as a trial basic test package and see if any user getting banned just using the lightweight version.
Then if people do get banned using the light weight version you know its a handfull of scripts it can be.
I think Its very plausible its the camera hack, even though some do not use it and still get banned.

Its a myth at this point / I would definitely be happy to use a small lightweight version of HAKE in order to test for bans if this is something you think would work and would consider.

@stephanie are you able to show changelogs to public. I am a subscriber before want to know if the ban is fixed?
To answer your question, no we wont show our changelogs publicly. A few days ago we released an update addressing the detections and are currently testing the changes with our willing subscribers to see if everything is fixed. From our own personal testing it seems good so far.

To answer your question, no we wont show our changelogs publicly. A few days ago we released an update addressing the detections and are currently testing the changes with our willing subscribers to see if everything is fixed. From our own personal testing it seems good so far.
so the other cheat provider cant steal hake's way for fix the ban,well played @kawaii

Received this from steam:
"We've adjusted the duration of this restriction. Note that it will be very important you take the time to thoroughly assess the PC you play from and locate/remove any such programs that could be enabling your account with an unfair competitive advantage over other users. "

Well, I will consider using hake again only after updates, this was very close to get my account banned permanent, i happy that I have the power to convince them at least. And I have 2 day's left of the ban so I can do the "clean up"

EDIT: i hope there will be compensation as I just resubscribed and I don't want to lose day's. Keep the sub on cause I want to have access to updates. Thank you
who did you contact mate>

My account got banned for 20 years. Contacted customer suppourt and they said it was for abandons, not playing orbad behabiour. Wheni have conduct score of 9900

who did you contact mate>

My account got banned for 20 years. Contacted customer suppourt and they said it was for abandons, not playing orbad behabiour. Wheni have conduct score of 9900
"abandons, not playing orbad behabiour " is all bullshit.....the one and the only one reason is their detection algorithm can detect dota login through any third party. So be smart and dont use hake or any other cheats until everything becomes cool, not sure how much time will it take. My 2 accounts were banned for 20 years with behavior score > 9k and now I am using my 3rd account for last 2 months and without hake and with behavior score = 4k , still I am not banned on 3rd account. So understand the reality and get clear picture of what is happening exactly.

I came to the conclusion that the ban is for the camera hack. I was banned 2 accounts using the camera hack. And a third account that the use without camera hack, there is still perfect.

I came to the conclusion that the ban is for the camera hack. I was banned 2 accounts using the camera hack. And a third account that the use without camera hack, there is still perfect.
you are wrong again.....I forgot to mention that I have been using 3rd account without hake but with camera hack using some tweak in DLL file. But I am not banned yet....I do not think it is because of Camera hack....It is only because of the login you are doing from third party....then you use their camera hack or not, it does not matter