Best config for new player and pro player

在这里,我分享了自 2017 年以来一直使用并与 EGC 混合的配置
配置已使用最新的 foo 脚本和其他脚本进行了更新
随意下载,您可以在标签评论视频中下载

这里是简单的教程
View attachment 10698View attachment 10699

1.下载您有2个选项的文件,可以下载完整版或仅配置
2.如果您选择完整下载,请按照内部的说明进行操作,如果您选择仅配置,只需将配置复制到安装Hake的“配置”文件夹中(选择“Config tes baru”)
3.在游戏的菜单配置中,您将看到刚刚下载的文件,然后单击该文件并加载它。
4. 准备玩游戏[/媒体]
我没有找到下载的地方。我无法完成设定的数字

那么在哪里下载此设置

wow he usado tu configuración y me doy con la sorpresa revisando replay de mis partidas, que los last hit no mueve el clic, ni cuando harras al heroe enemigo, invoker cuando lanza sunstrike ni mueve la camara. osea mejor dicho me voy despidiendo de mi cuenta. menos mal q es la de prueba.
Gracias.

wow I have used your configuration and I am surprised when checking replay of my games, that the last hit does not move the click, nor when you hit the enemy hero, invoker when he launches sunstrike nor moves the camera. I mean, better said, I'm saying goodbye to my account. luckily it is the test.
Thanks.
its better to prevent use this hero at rank mode. and change ur seting respond time to 400-500

Reactions: SHIN
aalguien mas le pasa que en pleno juego deja de funcionar todo literal, vuelvo a netrar y sigue son ese error, no se a q se debe, a alguien mas le pasa o solo a mi ?

Does it happen to someone else that in the middle of the game everything literally stops working, I go back to net and it continues with that error, I don't know where it is due, does it happen to someone else or just me?
there`s bug with botle in faio

How to turn on the true vision effect on heroes? It is available in my previous configuration. I can't find this option. Please help me.QQ浏览器截图20221126162718.png

Attachments

• QQ浏览器截图20221126162718.png
    QQ浏览器截图20221126162718.png
    509.9 KB · Views: 3