Client.exe has stopworking, how to slove?

Turn your anti viruses off. Turn any debuggers off. Turn anything off that may interfere with other programs.

Last edited:
i have done that, it still has the same error.
mabe this pic will help

Attachments

• sadsadad.png
    sadsadad.png
    454.6 KB · Views: 20
There could be some programs or services you are unaware of that could interfere or attached globally to all your programs. I have only noticed this problem happening with programs that do that. You could also try installing our required files, but I still don't think that will help.

Try turning off any unrequired programs and try until it works. If nothing really works you can screen share with me when I get back home later today.

Are you willing to let me remote control your computer so I can try and fix it?

I figured it out for him through Teamviewer. It was apparently his headset drivers. If anyone else has this problem, try turning off your headset drivers, or just any unneeded program in general until client.exe stops crashing.

I figured it out for him through Teamviewer. It was apparently his headset drivers. If anyone else has this problem, try turning off your headset drivers, or just any unneeded program in general until client.exe stops crashing.

Cool i'll add it to the bug thread.

Cool i'll add it to the bug thread.
Not particularly a bug, but rather client.exe will crash if it detects any type of tampering going on. Don't know why headset drivers would be doing that.

I have the a similar problem, but on Windows 10, and it doen't show any error.
client.exe show on Task manager, but it just stay there eating 25% CPU. I have another machine on Windows 10, which run it fine. Installed required files. you can Teamviewer if u like

----
Edit: I tried to remove my headphone & microphone driver, still not loading

Last edited:
I have the a similar problem, but on Windows 10, and it doen't show any error.
client.exe show on Task manager, but it just stay there eating 25% CPU. I have another machine on Windows 10, which run it fine. Installed required files. you can Teamviewer if u like

----
Edit: I tried to remove my headphone & microphone driver, still not loading
Check your messages. I'll Teamviewer with you.