did visible by enemy working ?

Can you tell us in this post when its completely fixed? Since its the only feature i use and my Token just expired
We've completely fixed it, but only for heroes, which should be enough for now. To clarify, the effect is only visible on heroes for now (not creeps or buildings), and you can still tell when wards can see you, or some other vision source can see you.

We've completely fixed it, but only for heroes, which should be enough for now. To clarify, the effect is only visible on heroes for now (not creeps or buildings), and you can still tell when wards can see you, or some other vision source can see you.
That is definitely enough, knowing if i'm seen is all I need to climb the ranks 😎

how do i re-enable that it doesn't work for me no more

Thank you for your hard work guys

the old esp visibility is gone the dark blue circle?

Flickering happens occasionally on something like 1st frame of animation. Can you fix for heroes?