Dota 2 DO NOT BUY ENSAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.
All dota2 cheats interact with the base classes of the Source 2 Engine and of course with the game. Most of the cheats use LUA Bridge to provide the users scripting APIs to write scripts easier and it is also a way to not reveal what's "behind the scenes". Ensage does pretty much the same, but they just do it in C# and have added more functionality. But anyway, i like hake much more than Ensage.

Last edited:
All dota2 cheats interact with the base classes of the Source 2 Engine and of course with the game. Most of the cheats use LUA Bridge to provide the users scripting APIs to write scripts easier and it is also a way to not reveal what's "behind the scenes". Ensage does pretty much the same, but they just do it in C# and have added more functionality. But anyway, i like hake much more than Ensage.
We do not use Lua bridge or any third party binding library. Our scripting API is just plain Lua C API binding. We're eager to hear what you feel is missing from our API that is provided by others.

All i want to say to this is, once mine Paypal was fucked for some reason, payment could not go through. Hake Staff gave me 7 days of free Hake use, not knowing am i lying or being honest about Paypal bug.

We do not use Lua bridge or any third party binding library. Our scripting API is just plain Lua C API binding. We're eager to hear what you feel is missing from our API that is provided by others.

It was only an example, thats why i said "most of them". I know couple cheats that use this technique.

Last edited:
hi..im new to this thing.. how to use cheat and script in dota 2? i didnt see directory that brings me to buy the dota 2 scripts... help meee

I've cleaned up the last few posts in this thread. I'm now locking it. If you want to make a testimonial please create a new thread instead of bumping this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.