Dota 2 Reborn (Source 2) Hack, Now With x64 Support!

guess so bro, when i download from downloader it detect viruses, but after i installed none of it viruses i re-check again and re-scan again.

is this normal?
guess so bro, when i download from downloader it detect viruses, but after i installed none of it viruses i re-check again and re-scan again.
It's normal. Here is a quote from one of the developers:

"Lets talk about what the distributor client does and why it may be flagged by some anti virus programs as being malicious. First, the client.exe is downloaded by another program, HakeDownloader.exe, which can be considered suspicious. HakeDownloader.exe mutates client.exe so that every user has a unique copy of client.exe. We do this so that if one person gets detected hopefully everyone else does not. Client.exe is also encrypted which commonly sets off anti virus programs. Client.exe generates a Hardware ID based on your machines components, and injects the actual hack into the game, both of which are suspicious from the anti viruses perspective.

I think I've said this before a long time ago but we count on customer loyalty and trust to turn a profit. We do not want any of your information or to compromise our users in any way. "

Reactions: salakin
Yep, working.

no payment method other than paypal ?

It's normal. Here is a quote from one of the developers:

"Lets talk about what the distributor client does and why it may be flagged by some anti virus programs as being malicious. First, the client.exe is downloaded by another program, HakeDownloader.exe, which can be considered suspicious. HakeDownloader.exe mutates client.exe so that every user has a unique copy of client.exe. We do this so that if one person gets detected hopefully everyone else does not. Client.exe is also encrypted which commonly sets off anti virus programs. Client.exe generates a Hardware ID based on your machines components, and injects the actual hack into the game, both of which are suspicious from the anti viruses perspective.

I think I've said this before a long time ago but we count on customer loyalty and trust to turn a profit. We do not want any of your information or to compromise our users in any way. "

if I pay for 1 month, then suddenly in one week, steam updates its security and it turns out that the cheat doesn't work. Will the cheat be updated or have to pay again?

Last edited:
Hi, can i check if the hack gives enemy ward vision ?
and which option to enable vision on teleporting heroes
edit : is there any way to re-open the menu after pressing esc

Last edited:
Hi, can i check if the hack gives enemy ward vision ?
and which option to enable vision on teleporting heroes
edit : is there any way to re-open the menu after pressing esc
[/QUOTE]i want to know too

The camera hack does not work. I turn it on and try to zoom out by using the mouse wheel but nothing happens?