Dota 2 Hake>Ensage?

Jan 20, 2018
2 years ago after I got caught scripting while using Ensage, I have been banned very frequently after the incident. My accounts only last from a few days to two weeks at most. Ensage has now gone to shit and they haven't updated their hack for months.
fc7efbd76b451298c07a9ab966addda2.png
Someone messaged me through discord telling me to use hake, but when I remembered hake was meme in the Ensage discord. I looked at other testimonials and the scripts. It seemed promising enough for me to give it a try. I have been using it for 5 months since and haven't been banned. It got me to a little bit of a higher rank than Ensage did, but I think its because I got better as a player. Thanks Hake.
6a77753f2a8675b913bb76df9c188ccd.pngc9f26ef0990ef7e74441bd3b9db04c83.png

Ensage will never work again, cause the Projekt was given to Russian Kids a few Years ago.

OFC Hake was a meme in ensage forums, it's the competition. My honest opinion, ensage worked better back when it was good. Things just worked great out of the box. When I tried Hake, I had to really fiddle with the settings to get it to work how I wanted. After I got the settings down, I still missed ensage's illusion and unit handling. Hero movement during combos felt better than Hake's. I spent a few months switching between the two. Ensage eventually got too expensive with their paid scripts. Free releases became less and less. Hake was consistent, that's why I chose it. Now ensage is dead.

Reactions: zaderoni