Dota 2 HAKE GAVE ME THE COURAGE TO PLAY INVOKER

May 26, 2020
I started playing Dota 1 on Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne via Garena game client from 2007 through 2010 and Dota 2 via Steam game client since 2015.

Invoker was one of those heroes that I never pick until I started using FAIO's Invoker script.

I love how I can add my own personal combos, how it killsteals low hp targets with sunstrike, and the way it cancels enemy heroes from teleporting

Here are my three invoker matches:

snap006358.png

snap006352.png
snap006350.png

Last edited:
hey can you tell how how do edit these combo's on the bottom left?

Step 1: Open hake, go to Scripts and find foo0oo and click the drop down arrow and enable the FAIO script. Next find and go to .FAIO/3. Hero Scripts/3. Intelligence heroes/Invoker and then go to 2. Drawings, click the drop down arrow and set the number of custom combos to 10 by dragging the grey bar all the way to the right.

hakestep1.jpg

Step 2: Click edit, it's really small to see and it should open a transparent box with spells.
hakestep2.jpg

Step 4. As you can see, there are 6 rows. The very top first row will be casted first and very bottom will be casted last. Select the spells you want by the order in which you want them to be invoked. When finished, click "save and close" Sometimes you have to click "save and close" multiple times around that area for it to close.
hakestep3.jpg

Step 4. When you're done, the spells you selected should show up on that other panel. Click that row of spells that you just picked and it will create a green colored outline around it and it will automatically invoke them for you.
hakestep4.jpg

Step 5. Hover your mouse over an enemy hero and press and hold the combo key and it should cast those spells in order

Last edited:
the thing is i already did that but it won't let me edit and put the combo's i want it won't let me select anything

love this post man i have been wanting to try invoker hake it looked complicated in the foos you made it easier to understand :) need more posts like these for other heroes too XD
also what options are you using in dynamic mode? and what about the humanizer settings?

Last edited:
Reactions: arkayne
the thing is i already did that but it won't let me edit and put the combo's i want it won't let me select anything

If you have the right configuration boxes checked on the FAIO's invoker script and you still have trouble clicking and opening panels, then do this:

snap006369.jpg

love this post man i have been wanting to try invoker hake it looked complicated in the foos you made it easier to understand :) need more posts like these for other heroes too XD
also what options are you using in dynamic mode? and what about the humanizer settings?

You're welcome man! This is my configuration setup for dynamic and humanizer settings:

snap006372.png

snap006373.png

During late game or when I'm playing against tanky enemy heroes, sometimes I would enable the "Always use dynamic as fallback"

Last edited:
Sometimes you may not want to use the combo spell. Sometimes all you need to cast is one spell.

So I hav this setup :
snap006374.png

When I press and hold 1, it will invoke alacrity and cast it on myself.

When I hover the mouse over an enemy hero and press and hold 3, it will invoke cold snap and cast it on the enemy.

When I press and hold 2, it will just invoke chaos meteor for me. Although I could cast it on an enemy or cast it where my house hovers by going through and selecting one of these options:
snap006375.png

Hi, does this have auto orb? Like auto exort when attacking? Auto quas when certain percentage health? Wex when moving if certain health is achieved?

also does this have dynamic combo, after using prefered first combo?

sorry im from ensage, and moones invoker has all of this, i am just not sure if this one has it. I currently cant shift from ensage to here, since theres a lot of missing features in hake.But i am willing to give out thoughts, since i was the one who keeps fine tuning ensage assemblies to make it perfect.

Here's a zoomed version of my combo spells
snap006371.png

Some combos were made to kill or disable anti mage, queen of pain and storm and other combos for tanky heroes like centaur.

You just have to experiment and play with it lol

Here's a zoomed version of my combo spells
View attachment 6397

Some combos were made to kill or disable anti mage, queen of pain and storm and other combos for tanky heroes like centaur.

You just have to experiment and play with it lol

Hi, does this have auto orb? Like auto exort when attacking? Auto quas when certain percentage health? Wex when moving if certain health is achieved?

sorry im from ensage, and moones invoker has all of this, i am just not sure if this one has it. I currently cant shift from ensage to here, since theres a lot of missing features in hake.But i am willing to give out thoughts, since i was the one who keeps fine tuning ensage assemblies to make it perfect.

Yes it does have it:

snap006376.png

And yes you can actually check "Always use dynamic as fallback"

snap006378.png

great! So instance helper is the auto orb? Ill try to look later.Also dynamic as fallback, will use dynamic after combo is done? I only like to put coldsnap and tornado as combo, then dynamic immediately after

Yes, if "Instance helper" is enabled, it will EEE when attacking, QQQ when below hp threshold, and WWW when moving.

Yes, If "Always use dynamic as fallback" is enabled, it will use dynamic after combo is done.

disable the draggable panel option after having moved the panel to the right spot

disable the draggable panel option after having moved the panel to the right spot
Any way to add orbwalker during combo? I turn on orb walker in your script, but if mouse pointer is targeted far from target it will act strange, like stop dancing,