Dota 2 HAKE GAVE ME THE COURAGE TO PLAY INVOKER

Hey, relicon321, I know this is a few month old post, but THANK YOU. Great post and great info - I also found Invoker very complicated and find this great information.

I used a different software for Dota 2 before, and it had a very good Invoker script (you had to pay extra for it, but anyway...), and hake made it look a little more complicated, but you definitely helped out a lot.

Thanks heaps.

hi bro
can u tell me where to set key to start combo i cant find it
i have made custom combos and everything
safe mode is disabled

thanks

hi bro
can u tell me where to set key to start combo i cant find it
i have made custom combos and everything
safe mode is disabled

thanks
Open FAIO and up the top is the default section to set the key for all heroes. If you haven't got FAIO installed, go to scripts and install it from there :)

Is it possible to stand still cast the combos, i find myself "running in" and die all the time, so positioning is even more important then playing like...drow.

Personally i just use dynamic helper and setup my spells priority and disable some important spells to manually cast. You don't want to tornado cataclysm a support most of the time.

Personally i just use dynamic helper and setup my spells priority and disable some important spells to manually cast. You don't want to tornado cataclysm a support most of the time.

This. I setup Tornado + Coldsnap as a small combo, now trying out some stuff.

But the main issue i have is that if i have the right stuff/spells, when i see someone and i point at them and hold my combo button....my char will constantly also walk into them. this makes it omega wierd since you often end up in the niddle of everyting and....just die :|

Any solution to that?

You can DM me if you got ime to chat some on discord.

Thx

This. I setup Tornado + Coldsnap as a small combo, now trying out some stuff.

But the main issue i have is that if i have the right stuff/spells, when i see someone and i point at them and hold my combo button....my char will constantly also walk into them. this makes it omega wierd since you often end up in the niddle of everyting and....just die :|

Any solution to that?

You can DM me if you got ime to chat some on discord.

Thx
what orbwalker you use?? i use orbwalk to enemy, set minimum distance to 95/ fixed minimum distance to 1000. Thus I rarely have that problem. Also maybe increase your target aquisition range in target selector to 300 or something.

I made the original post on June 23, 2020 and now, it is June 21, 2022.

Almost two years have passed.

I tested the script and it's still working well.

Watch replay id number 6629250849

invkSnap1.png
invokSnap2.png

what orbwalker you use?? i use orbwalk to enemy, set minimum distance to 95/ fixed minimum distance to 1000. Thus I rarely have that problem. Also maybe increase your target aquisition range in target selector to 300 or something.
Hi bro, is there a chance you can explain what excatly is orbwalk doing? also when do you use additional orbwalk key? thanks in advance