Dota 2 Hake is truly amazing

killerkitty605

Scripter
Subscriber
Dec 21, 2020
Hello everyone,

i am using hake for more than 10 days now and finally i learnt how to use it effectively. its truly amazing my personal take is don't try to play all hero at once. just select a few and learn about hake features provided for that hero. just select a few for example 3 hero and spam them and you will gain a lot of mmr. once you are familiar with all features then try other hero, customize and try in demo first. get used to hotkeys / reset hotkeys according to you and you will perform really well in almost 95% of games.

Thanks hake team. really good work.

Hello everyone,

i am using hake for more than 10 days now and finally i learnt how to use it effectively. its truly amazing my personal take is don't try to play all hero at once. just select a few and learn about hake features provided for that hero. just select a few for example 3 hero and spam them and you will gain a lot of mmr. once you are familiar with all features then try other hero, customize and try in demo first. get used to hotkeys / reset hotkeys according to you and you will perform really well in almost 95% of games.

Thanks hake team. really good work.
welcome and have fun :)

• Love
Reactions: salakin
There is no need, it is indeed very good. Trust the hundreds of good reviews, and you will see. 😁

I still dont understand how to use the hero scripts, i set my hotkey and turn off safe mode but when i press and hold the hotkey the hero does nothing?

you will get tones of mmr if you know to play dota, i used hake and had 400 gpm on carries about 2 years ago, now i have 800 avg on antimage and with my naga illusion script i easily get 900-1000 gpm per decent game

Reactions: panda07
you will get tones of mmr if you know to play dota, i used hake and had 400 gpm on carries about 2 years ago, now i have 800 avg on antimage and with my naga illusion script i easily get 900-1000 gpm per decent game
can you give a shot from naga and other options need foor naga farming and what we must do in game

What is the naga illusion script called?

the meta has changed a lot since then. no matter what hack you use, if enemy plays a carry that can farm (jugger, troll, pa, void, drow, tb) + fight and you play 800 gpm am, you will eventually lose coz ur team will get stomped and will give up.
using hake will give you assistance but people need to understand that it wont auto win games for them. you need to understand meta, hero matchups, laning, farming patterns and keep learning from lets say BSJ videos at least or if you have time, watch others too like gameleap etc.
the point is, hake is great, its a pretty good weapon, but the weapon is as good as its owner can utilize it. i have been stomping games with hake non stop, but it does not mean i can beat team nigma with hake.

the meta has changed a lot since then. no matter what hack you use, if enemy plays a carry that can farm (jugger, troll, pa, void, drow, tb) + fight and you play 800 gpm am, you will eventually lose coz ur team will get stomped and will give up.
using hake will give you assistance but people need to understand that it wont auto win games for them. you need to understand meta, hero matchups, laning, farming patterns and keep learning from lets say BSJ videos at least or if you have time, watch others too like gameleap etc.
the point is, hake is great, its a pretty good weapon, but the weapon is as good as its owner can utilize it. i have been stomping games with hake non stop, but it does not mean i can beat team nigma with hake.
Strongly Agree with you............

To be honest, there is almost only one script which most of us use, its the faio script from foo. Im using hake for several months now. A lot of things are broken, there is no working and effective script for meepo, broodmother, Earth Spirit and more. Hake is in a bad state at the moment. I know what im speaking about cause i play at immortal bracket. Only useful thing is „awareness“. I think about quitting hake. Maybe the authors made enough money and dont care now…as a customer im not really statisfied. I also want to mention that some scripts, FAIO included, sometimes just stop working. You press the combo button and nothing happens. You have to reload the scripts. The teamfight is lost in this moment, you eventually end up feeding and reported.

Hake can be a minor help, but it wont make you a good player or let you "stomp games". Dont expect to rush to immortal. People at immortal play better as you even without cheats and btw: as a cheater you realize how many others are cheating. Even at the lowest brackets. Its just ridiculous.

Last edited:
Reactions: Techies
I also agree, they cpuld at least removed the thing that doesn't work... its so obvious that they do not give af anymore :\

Since 2019, hake has developed a lot. Of course, some functions are broken. But all in all, hake is still really good and most of it works.

The problem is that foo cannot develop everything for us for free forever. He'll quit Dota at some point, just like we all do. And no one will be able to take his place.

Hake is FAIO and FAIO is hake....

Reactions: kktting