How to run

It will not work on a Virtual machine because of the network connection problem.
Virtual OS cannot provide a stable Peer to peer connection with the main OS.

It will not work on a Virtual machine because of the network connection problem.
Virtual OS cannot provide a stable Peer to peer connection with the main OS.
Yeah, i use cloud gaming (geforceNow). I have access to root system in virtual machine, but can`t troubleshoot with launch app.
Maybe, there is an alternative solution (crutch).

Don't run this hake client on a virtual machine. It will not work (Rare case it works). Internet connection is not up to mark in VM.
Why don't you run this client in your normal operating system?
My pc is crash. i try play in dota on work pc, but he is located in the domain and so I can't install steam etc

My pc is crash. i try play in dota on work pc, but he is located in the domain and so I can't install steam etc

Oh! Its okay brother. Fix your personal system and play the game with hake client. It works like a charm. No issues.
In domain systems there are many restrictions over the internet. They have their own firewall system stuff etc, and you will not get the most out of dota to be able to enjoy with hake.
Personal recommendation: Play in your personal system.

Oh! Its okay brother. Fix your personal system and play the game with hake client. It works like a charm. No issues.
In domain systems there are many restrictions over the internet. They have their own firewall system stuff etc, and you will not get the most out of dota to be able to enjoy with hake.
Personal recommendation: Play in your personal system.
ok, ty for the help, I’ll return to hake later, after buying a PC...☹☹

Reactions: LogTGaming